How is Mario Strikers Online?

Vincentle1

WiiChat Member
Aug 3, 2007
I am going to rent the game(if they have it), and i was wonder how is the Game online?
do u just get one another friends codes and play 1v1? or can it be more?
and r the controls easy?

You can play 2 v 2 but each copy of the game as 2 people playing. The controls are really easy.

Vincentle1 said:
I am going to rent the game(if they have it), and i was wonder how is the Game online?
do u just get one another friends codes and play 1v1? or can it be more?
and r the controls easy?

You can also play ranked 1 on 1 matches that don't require friend codes. These matches go towards you position on the leader boards. As for the controls they are relatively easy, except it takes a while to really master a strategy that suites you :yesnod:

Its very hard to win (For me atleast) Alot of the same play/strategy over and over

Raider704 said:
From anyone who has it, how is the lag?

lag is non existant on my end. i get lag in some games this is literally 1/30, and even then its nothing bad

Online is great. It is just playing when you suck is hard. I couldn't win my way out of a wet paper bag. Even the road to the cup matches I lose. i just seem to go around in circles and then the goalie always catches the ball. fun but starting to become tedious. 1 win (lucky) 15 losses online so far

Lag is kinda rare. But if I'm on during the daylight hours sometimes in the start of a match it lags and it really really pisses me off

Back