How is MOHH2 great?

ojo

Life...
Aug 13, 2007
Wii Online Code
7902-8664-3910-2343
I got this game a few weeks ago and played it a couple of times. After that I stopped playing because I got bored of it. I just do not know why I am not interested in the game anymore. Does anyone else here have the same feeling for the game?

Yep, same here. RE:UC has my attention right now for a shooting game. MOHH2 online play was fun for about ~20 min in the beginning. The pace of the game was always a bit slow for me. I don't have much interest in popping in my MOHH2 disc...maybe it'll make a comeback later for me :).

The single-player campaign is rather boring and repitive, and since there are only 6 online maps, that gets a little tedious as well. Combine that with no offline multiplayer and the game can get old.

However, it still has the best console shooter controls and is the first online FPS for a Nintendo system, so it is still worth playing.

either you haven't tried the online play, or you just suck at it.

mohh2 is jesus.

Last edited:
The main content isn't that great, but the multiplayer and controls make up for it.

It's a average game. It's a shooter that many would complain about after playing online on the 360, but Wii owners now know how online can be so addictive.

I love the controls. I have played 360 online for 40 hours+ even though I dont have one, and I can tell you that minus the headset, this game is better than Halo 3. It's just more fun to play. The controls are simply amazing, FPS + Wii + Online= :)

Well if you play shooters on 360, PS3 or PC they game probably isn't for you. (Rented it. Beat Campaign. Tried online. Returned it.)

But I would still say it's your best way to go if the only way you can play shooters is on Wii.

im getting it i centerinly hope its better than halo 3 online that was a dissapointment halo 2 pwns halo 3 and hopefully for me mohh2 does too

Back