Mar 17, 2007
nyc
my friend told me he got nights and said it was great

any1 get it?
i thought i woulda heard something on the boards if it was that good
it just came out but still
it didnt get great reviews but i cant go by reviwes alone

thx a lot

Reviews as an average is usually pretty good to see if a game is crappy/decent/good/great

But then you factor in your taste in games. It doesnt matter if 100 people here say "yes, its good, the reviewers underrate it" Because it still comes down to your own taste. So, do what I do. I...

Go to youtube and start searching "Nights Gameplay" "Nights: Journey of Dreams Gameplay" etc. etc.

Go to wikipedia and read about it by searching "Nights: Journey of Dreams wiki" on google. That way you can do some research about the gameplay and what the point of the game is, what type of game it is, etc.

Then last, READ the reviews (more than one) and find out why they think its good/bad.

Well the word going round is that if your a fan of the first Nights (and the xmas one) its a must (so im in then)

But also like the first Nights it can be done in a few hours (lets hope that the Joker isnt in it as a boss he was a annoying prat)

But from what ive herd the online play is ment to be good for the most part

So id say try renting it unless your a fan (like me) and also try reading user reviews

True fans do this every year (see pic)

Last edited:
I heard controls with the Wii Remote are crappy, like the IR controls, but if you use a classic controller w/ the analog stick they are pretty solid and like the original.

I read the wiki and saw the youtube and im not sure if im into it if its only about flying around going through rings and collecting things
like thats cool but no fighting at all? puzzles? something?

it has online? what type of online does it have?

1 player game right?

are there a lot of boss fights n stuff

Well the point of Nights was to get a high score and thus get a high rank and the ending music changed (Xmas nights had a nice version of it)

But like I said if possable rent it

Never played it, but I'll bet this game was only good when it came out long ago, and it was sort of groundbreaking. But its gameplay probably doesn't stand the test of time.

but the game is awesome ive played it the music gets stuck in your head for hours and somehow i dont have a problem with the wiimote so lucky me ;)

i know i was a fan of the sega saturn version, so some time in march ill get it, cuz im not buying another game till brawl

is it like a 3d rail? thats what im hearing
what are the controls like
music is good thats cool
how long is it?
is it easy?
i hear its like eco on crack
and u can change to different animals but is there no fighting at all?

Back