how long did it take u 2 beat metriod prime?

wiilike

Banned
Aug 21, 2007
including metriod prime 1, 2 and 3 once it's released. i really want to know how big the game is. you can also tell me how long you think it is too:cool:

mp1: 17:17
mp2:17:10

so im guessing mp3 17:20

hmm.....

prime 1- 16 hours
prime 2- 14 hours

predicting time for 3....... around 30 to 40....:lol:

CyanRussel said:
Not everyone has the game yet "genius"..

He did say Metroid 1 and 2 then 3 when its released.

im judging the review from the vid awhile ago saying that they were 7 hours into the game and rating them around 15%.......

soo.....around 30 to 40 hours for Metroid Prime 3 :lol:

i doubt itll take that long. 15% in 7 hours rushed through is a pretty poor number. just realize they basically ran through the game just so they could put that review on up a little. and i unfortunatley learned some things about the game that i didnt want to know until i actually played it. but hey, i woulda found out sooner or later.

well, ive never played any of the metroid games. actually MP3 is gonna be my first metroid game ever. and since i dont know much about the game play, id say it would take me a bout 40 something hours :)

to tell you the truth, i havn't beated a prime game yet. well except for hunters. :yikes:

^You should definetly buy them. Or atleast Prime 1. Prime 2 was a bit dissapointing and annoying, but Prime 1 was amazing. It will be worth every penny, seeing as how it only costs 5-10 bucks.

i rented it, that's why. but i could've bought it for the same price!!!!:mad5:

^LMAO! Yeah you could have. How far did you get? I still think you should buy it...

But then again, if you are getting MP3 next week then I doubt you'll have the patience to play MP1's graphically weaker self, regardless of how good it's graphics were for its time.

Back