Separate names with a comma.
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Discussion in 'Virtual Console, WiiWare and DSIWare' started by WiiTNA, Feb 24, 2007.
Took me 1 hour and 58 minutes. I didn't get 100% though so I might go back and try to do that.
It took me an hour and 15 minutes.
It's sad because I was never able to beat it. I was also 8 the last time I played it, so that could make a difference. Heh. They had it on the gameboys at Wal-mart a few months ago when they made that port for it and I wasn't too great... Hm... I think I might just be bad at video games...rrr:
hey everyone i fuked en4neos mum
1st time i was very young, took be about half a year lol, this time, i was shocked at how easy it was, and completed it in a day.
Haha. I think my favorite boards are the ones you ride the kart. Poison Pond is the hardest board imo.
I doubt it. Most retards never lose their virginity.
Anyway, I haven't completed DKC yet. Only played it here and there, as I've currently got Excite Truck, Animal Crossing: Wild World and Hotel Dusk: Room 215 on the go.
Im working on it right now. Im trying to get 100% the first time through and there are 2 worlds I just can not find all the secrets...
Question - say you complete it and you've done 93%. How do you know where the other 7% is?
Because on Crash games you can look at the levels and it will tell you if you've failed to do certain things in a certain level. But DKC doesn't appear to have that...
if I remember correctly, when you comlete a level at 100%, there is a asterixs by the name or something like that.
look for the explanation mark after the name of the level
either that or the detail in the middle of the flag
i havent flicked it on yet. i forget which is dkc or 2 or 3.
Cheers for the answers.
I'm stuck in DKC at the moment. Took me forever to get past Millstone Mayhem (those poxy millstones), and now I can't get past the level Tree Top Town. Got right near the end and died.
I've been going back to previous levels and finding hidden things and bonus rounds and stuff, which is cool. That's why I love DKC. So much fun to be had from a single level.
EDIT: Scrub that - I've got past Tree Top Town and I've now gone through several levels. I'm onto one called something like Orangu-tan.
Me and my wife just beat it last night after 1 hour 55 mins. Only 59% tho lol.
One guy did 100%, 50 minutes. Someone top that crazy time.
I can't believe people are completing it in less than two hours. Nice work! I've played for about an hour an a half and I'm only up to a level called Orang-utan something or other.
Yeah 50 min 100%? Yikes. Tonight after work I'm gonna blow through it as fast as I can... but hey if I carve 30min off my time I'm happy. Getting it down to 50min seems a bit of a reach.