How Long Did It Take You To Beat This Game?

hoogasian5

Srch Hoogasian56 on utube
Jan 14, 2008
Super Mario Land
Wii Online Code
4743-1996-5960-8815
How long did it take you? Im trying to pull an all nighter and to beat the game right now I have 12 stars im not trying to get 100 stars but to beat the game so how long did it take you to beat it?

It took me about a week to beat the story, but that's because I was also busy with Zelda.
As for the entire game itself, still haven't beaten it.

I'm at about 105 stars, I've been taking it slow playing other stuff in between. Letting myself enjoy it. I don't think I plan on playing it through again with Luigi right away. Bought alot of gamecube games I never played that I'll have to work on too.

Took me 2 weeks to get 120 stars. But I didn't play much at one time, I did it because people said it was more challenging to get all of them. Damn liars... :D

I beat it in about 3-5 days. That is with minimal stars though. I just got my 60 stars and stopped playing for a while. :p Still haven't gotten all the stars though.

I beat it with 60 Stars in under 13 hours or so roughly.
I am still working on the 120 Stars myself :drool:, not sure if I will do it all.
Have 100 currently.

I've been playing other games, and right now, I have 71 stars, I believe. I tried to pace myself, just like with Twilight Princess, and ended up taking a little less than a month to "beat" the game. That's about how long TP lasted me, as well.

It took me about a month to get 120. I don't think I'm going to try much to beat it with Luigi because I'm going to play some Melee before Brawl comes out.

is it worth beating the game with luigi......i just dont think i have the heart for it

Back