How Long Did it Take You?

I beat most of mine none of them took very long the longest was SMB: BB or Zelda

i havent completed any yet...apart from wario ware. Its becuase i have too many games, and so little time!

It tooke me about 3 days (about 1 hour per day) To finish wario ware. give or take.

Oh, I forgot to answer for myself
I haven't completed any games but it took me about 1 1/2 hours of playing in total to become pro in bowling and tennis.

Took me a while to beat Zelda .
Horrified donkey kong country in 2 hours. I remember playing it when i was younger for weeks hah.

Now that I think about it I havent beaten a single VC game yet....I got Link to the Past, Mario 64 ,Super Mario Bros., Mario Bros., Military Maddenss, Sonic the HedgeHog, and Donkey Kong

I beat Gunstar Heroes, took me a while but I was only playing like 20 minutes at a time.

Sonic is hard, I haven't even gotten past the second Act.

Twilight Princess I bought before I even had a Wii, had my wii for about three months now. Still haven't beaten it cause I'm so busy.

SSX blur I still have some things to do here and there but I've gotten first in all the events, took me a week. Maybe about 20-30 hours.

Currently playing Mario Sunshine.

I/We have only completed Wario and Rayman so far. Didn't take long (by our standards) for those games. We also have Zelda and CoD3 but we're far from finished. We're not really in a rush to finish games in our house. Plus, we limit the playing of everyone.

100% Finished Zelda
Completed Red Steel (Not bothering for perfect)
100% Finished Marvel Ultimate Alliance
100% Finished Wii sports (Over 2000 in all)
100% Finished Call of Duty 3

Currently working on Sonic and the Secret Rings

:ihih:

As far as VC games, I only have Sonic and Mario 64. I haven't gotten that into Mario 64 yet. I never had a 64, and am looking forward to playing that a lot.

I was surprised at how quickly Sonic came back to me. I used to be a master at the game, and now I am again. After about a month and a half, I finally beat it in one man the other night.:ihih:

That reminds me....does anyone know if/when Sonic 2 is coming out for the VC?

Last edited:
Back