How long did the stock batteries last for you?

s9am_me

Got my Wii!!
Jan 9, 2007
SF Bay Area, CA
Wii Online Code
5361-7973-5682-6452
I got my Wii last Thursday and found out this morning that my main Wiimote's batteries are dead. I think i'm going to buy some rechargeables just for the Wiimotes.

My stock batteries lasted two weeks before I got the "batteries need replacing" message (playing several hours a day) and a further 4 days before dieing completely. I now have rechargables, with a usb recharger plugged in to the wii.

mine lasted a while, but i picked up a charger and a pack of rechargable... theyre pricey but convenient and worth it in the long run

Quite short, forgot how long though but i remember one day that all my wiimotes had like 1 or no bars left.

Got mine on x mas played for about 6 hours x mas day, about 3-4 hours every day since and they are still full.

I think that my stocks lasted about 30 hours or so. I know that I went through about 3 pairs before I clocked in 80 hours in Zelda. Rechargeables, without a doubt.

Mine lasted 13 days. I am waiting to get the charger so no more replacing the batteries.

just a question do you guys have the sound coming out of your wiimotes ????

turn the sound on the wiimote off if you want to make your batteries last a hell of a lot longer.

Longer than the panasonic ones i got from the dollar store... those lasted for 2 hours... I've been using rechargeable since then and it's worth it when you're burning AA's on the 360 controller and the wii mote.

After getting a Wii on the 7th of December (launch day), my batteries finally died on Boxing Day. Keep in mind that is 3-4 hours per day up to Christmas and 7-8 hours a day on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day.

My relatives burned them up over Christmas, they got addicted :wink: .
Now out my relatives they have 5 new Wii's between them. The Wii's a great salesman :yesnod: .

Back