How Long Did TP last you?

A bit over 50 hours 100%, had a great time playing it took my time an enjoyed it thoroughly :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I can't remember exactly how long it took me to beat the game, but I think it was around the 50-60 hour mark. I truly enjoyed exploring everywhere and really didn't care about finishing the game within a limited time.

70 hours with all the bugs, all but 1 heart piece, and all poes and pretty much every sidequest. I feel I must play it again to get that 1 heartpiece I missed when I was a noob playing it though.

62 hours for me, I sometimes like to go back to Hyrule Field and just kill crap ><.

I just finished it yesterday at 80 hours but I need to go back and find the other stuff I didn't find. I just found the fishing hole after finishing it and just warping around.
I don't think it would be possible to finish in 20-30 hours. Just not possible.

Prolly will take me 'round 80 hours in total. I'm saving it 'till Brawl. I'm in the Twilight temple. My file says 'round 42 hours right now, but I just fool around too. :p The fishing hole is suprisingly addictive. :)

I don't know how that is possible guys! Did you use a walkthrough for the whole thing? at 80 hours I still don't have all poes or hearts. and some treasures never got taken as my wallet was full all of the time.

it took me bout 20 hours just to beat the game

heh i got stuck on the part with the cannon i couldnt think of who would fix it

Back