How long do unused points last?

with the success of the virtual console, Nintendo dropping it next time around is as likely as a wwe wrestling match being real

haha just kidding with ya

its not an assumption.

this question has been asked to one of the big time reps. on one of those earlier interviews...either Perrin K. or Reggie.

Seriously though nintendo would not screw over all those people who have downloaded there games.

SURE they can scrap the Virtual Console but that doesnt mean there still wont be a way for you to play your games on the new console some other way. Maybe they'll call it the ROOM OF DOOM. a virtual room w/ piles of VC games you downloaded and you cna pick the one you want to play from there. jk

I guess your probably right. However, then what? They'll be on the next console and the next console and the next console? If you could transfer VC downloads to a new system then what would stop you from downloading them onto someone else's new system?

RobotNik: Its a good thing you were kidding. I was about to go off on you.

you cant d/l them on someone else's new system.

They have a big i guess you can call it hard drive/computer at Nintendo or somewhere that saves all your info. for life, even if there is a power outage.

can you put your vc games on another persons wii now? NO. you cant. Each person/wii has a personal code which allows people to not pirate there games to other consoles.

boy i bet that sounded stupid. lol.

^lol. Explain to me how you could dl your vc games onto a newer system (next ninty system) but not onto your friends. How would they know which 'wii2' (for sake of explanation) you bought and which one your friend bought...?

They will easily last 10 years. If you plan on hording them longer than that, you should see mental help.

I think Nintendo will bring along the Virtual Console to their next console. If not, like other people mentioned, they would be screwing over a loyal fan base. It was a great addition to the Wii and definitely makes me a bit more excited about (possibly) getting one.

Back