How long does it take to send a message across the wii?

Henry

WiiChat Member
Jan 28, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I wondered how long does it take to send a message from 1 wii to another...

cuz it seems very slow I sent a picture from my wii to my cousin and rang him up and talked for about 20 minutes and he still not received it :S

yeh u can, insert a sd card. look at the pictures on photo channel and then on photo channel, send the photo to message board and then goto your message board and you can choose to send pictures to another wii console.

Oh awsome, I got my SD card through the post yesturday morning and haven't had a change to put pictures on it and try it out on the wii yet so, shall do that later!

It can take awhile, it depends on traffic. Nintendo will probably increase the speed when they see fit.

They'll have to, I expect the message to be sent straight away to be honest. I tried the email aswell, the traffic wern't that bad took a maximum of 10 mins to be sent.

No, CantGetAWii, they don't gotta fix that at all. Imagine how much the Wii servers have to put up with. They have thousands, if not millions of users at any given time downloading critical updates or purchasing games from the Wii Store. I'm sure that you don't need lightning-fast messaging, anyway. There are other tools that you can use for that.

Blue0ctane said:
No, CantGetAWii, they don't gotta fix that at all. Imagine how much the Wii servers have to put up with. They have thousands, if not millions of users at any given time downloading critical updates or purchasing games from the Wii Store. I'm sure that you don't need lightning-fast messaging, anyway. There are other tools that you can use for that.

I realize that it would be hard to have lightning fast messages. I never said it had to be lightning fast though did I? I think 10 min is enough time.

it does suck, why does the ps3 and xbox3 have better stuff. I know those two systems do more work than the wii but have lightning fast messages.

WOAH, necropost if I've ever seen one...

it does suck, why does the ps3 and xbox3 have better stuff. I know those two systems do more work than the wii but have lightning fast messages.

Nintendo ****ed up the Wii's online capabilities 'n the like, plain and simple. I'd imagine they invested less in high quality servers, too...

'Least they claim they'l put much more effort in the WiiU's online department.

Back