How Long Does It Take You To Beat A Game?

I played Final Fantasy XI for 4 years and never came close to beating :crazy:

I never really beat games. I know that sounds really retarded. It takes alot for me to get drawn into a game, and sometimes when a game gets tough I just say screw it and play something else.

Jorge said:
I played Final Fantasy XI for 4 years and never came close to beating :crazy:

I never really beat games. I know that sounds really retarded. It takes alot for me to get drawn into a game, and sometimes when a game gets tough I just say screw it and play something else.

i understand completely. hell i have done that plenty of times hell i still have not beaten snake eater not cuz its hard just that i lose intrest its a great game but it has nothing to do with the first or second metal gear. and i will always have it so i can do it later when im bored but wil guitar hero 2 god of war and god hand marvel vs capcom 2 it seems i never get around to it

I consider "beating" a game when I have done EVERYTHING.

You can have SSB64 and beat the 1p mode and say you beat the game. To hell youve beat the game. You would only have unlocked Jiggypuff if you did that.

You can have Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3 and with the levels were you have to earn medals you could only get bronze and move on. Pffft you get gold if you want to beat the game.

You can have Zelda TP and pass all the temples and defeat Ganondorf but you havent collected all the pieces of heart or bugs. Well then you havent defeated the game.

You can have DKC 2 and defeat K.Rool but you may have not got all the DK symbols or not defeated the "Lost World" levels.

To me you have to do everything in order to say you have beat the game.

When I'm really into a game...usually about a week.
But If I get preoccupied then probably a month or I'll stop completely for about 3 months.

Back