How long is MOHH2?

just bought this game this weekend and i've barely tapped into the campaign mode.

all about the ENDLESS HOURS of entertainment provided by the 32 PLAYER ONLINE MULTIPLAYER!!

:cool:

while on the topic of mohh2 just wondering are controls easy(are they like read steel) only fps i got and is it fun thinking of getting it

MOHH2 is fun, both online and campaign. The only gripe is that the pace isn't as fast as most shoot-the-alien type FPS games . It's a WWII game, so it's expected :). Still a definite buy IMO.

The controls overall are fairly intuitive and easy, although the twist-to-zoom function for the rifle is so-so for me.

jimbo said:
while on the topic of mohh2 just wondering are controls easy(are they like read steel) only fps i got and is it fun thinking of getting it

the controls in mohh2 are miles ahead of red steel's. you may not ever be able to play red steel again after having a go on mohh2. vastly superior.

^are you seroius 6 to 8 hour! thats a little much. when i got this game i wen to the campaign first to get good at the game. maybe about 3 hours later im on the last mission.

thas said:
^are you seroius 6 to 8 hour! thats a little much. when i got this game i wen to the campaign first to get good at the game. maybe about 3 hours later im on the last mission.
Yeah! when I finished the campaign mode I checked my stats and it said I clocked in at 2 hours and 30 minutes. However it depends on what type of gamer you are. Personally I don't like to beat games, I conquer them. So I'm not going to stop until I get close to 100% on each difficulty level.

Back