How long is SMG

Hellview

Cereal Killer
Oct 26, 2006
How long is SMG? for your first play through how long did it take you to beat? I know theres more stuff to do once you beat it.

I'd hate to spend 50 bucks and have it only last 10 hours

I would like to know. But I don't care. I bought the game. I love it. If it only last 10 hours or less. I will be happy. It's a neat game.

Thats enough moneys worth to me in my mind anyway. But you guys may or may not beg to differ....

its 35-40 hours to get all 120 stars and play as Luigi

and thats not my estimation..thats from the gametrailers review

Eddienoteddy said:
its 35-40 hours to get all 120 stars and play as Luigi

and thats not my estimation..thats from the gametrailers review

Cool. Then it's def worth 50 bucks and then some.:crazy:

I just got my copy, and I saw at EB Games the guide (and it looks heavy), so it should be a decent long game.. i hope it is fun and not just hype. This will be my first Mario since Super Mario 3 when I was a kid. Now I am a grown up and bought the game hehe

highroller said:
I just got my copy, and I saw at EB Games the guide (and it looks heavy), so it should be a decent long game.. i hope it is fun and not just hype. This will be my first Mario since Super Mario 3 when I was a kid. Now I am a grown up and bought the game hehe

same here i've played every 2d mario game........and the first level of super mario 64........(although i found the controls decently bad)

this one looks awesome though

yeah according to IGN and game trailers its 30 hours + to get 120 stars but considerably less time to complete tha game as only 60 stars are needed to complete it

Im just gonna rent it on Friday because thats when it becomes available for rent at Blockbuster, If I beat it but still think i need to come back to it or something Ill just rent it again

daviduk200 said:
yeah according to IGN and game trailers its 30 hours + to get 120 stars but considerably less time to complete tha game as only 60 stars are needed to complete it

I have been trying to capture all stars in a galaxy before I move on to the next one. Hopefully I can make it all the way through the game in this way to beat it and get all 120 stars at the same time.

I'll see how much dicipline it will take...

Back