How long is this game?

Mr. Clark

WiiChat Member
Feb 16, 2007
I have been playing for 12 hrs and I am about to enter the water temple in Lake Hylia. I am wondering if I am almost done or not. I remember when I was a kid and played a link to the past and beat the first three temples and thought I was almost done and then there were 8 more temples in the dark world. I am hoping that's what ends up happening in TP.

After the Water Temple you get bullied by Zant [Not saying how, It will ruin it]
Then you need to get 3 Shards of a Mirror which connects Midnas world with yours.

Then your done :)

So not long now - Your about 6/8 the way through

Really? 6/8 of the way? That blows. I thought it would be longer.

What's with these people that it took 55 hours to complete?

wont be a spoiler, don't look at my sig, but u need to collect 7 things total in the game, and after the lake temple, you'll have 3. then u have 2 more temples.

I have been taking my time with the game, admiring it's scenery, collecting everything, and getting in fights on horseback for no reason. I'm at the City in the Sky, and have been playing for 80 hours. I think I have done all the sidequests so far, and haven't used my strategy guide yet.

this game is pretty long indeed. I kept thinking I was nearing the end, but NO they'd always give me more and more to do. Which I LOVED ofcoure, but sadly I beat the game last night. Now I've seen all there is to see of the main game, maybe I'll go through and work on side quests or something.

I've actually started boosting my Wii Sports stats now. I went up over 600 skill points in bowling in just 15 minutes.

Back