how long tp?

whoishe

link+wii=sik
Nov 10, 2006
so in this one i want to no u guys opinions on how long of a game do u think twilight princess is gunna b i hope it will be a long game leaving that sweet zelda tast in my mouth

ya that what i was thinking
especially cause im a a hardcor vetoren

wow hahaha ya im planning on hooking up my n64 and playing oot on friday till launchday so i have somthing to do and just pik up the legacy

it was confirmed an estimated 70 hours..but that for ppl that never tried it would be like 110 hours id say

I already know that this is gonna take more than the estimated ammount for me. I explore things deeply and I'm overall pretty slow at games. I would expect it to be like 90+ for me..
:D Lots of gameplay!

ya im deff wit homesrfan i love exploring the games deeply and complete every side mission so i kant wair 8 more days

For me, probably about 150 hours. I'll be spending a lot of time just fooling around and fishing :lol:

COLDshiver said:
For me, probably about 150 hours. I'll be spending a lot of time just fooling around and fishing :lol:
OH MY GOD I FORGOT ABOUT THE FISHING!
I will spend forever with the fishing on this one. Yeah I'd say about 120 hours for me.

really right even when i made this thread i forgot about the fishing o i hope that they combine the fishing in with the story mode like selling good fish that you catch for ruppies that would be sick

For me it will be the maximum. That's becuase when I play any videogame, I need to search everywhere and do everything perfectly. So I will probably get 100 hours out of ZTP.

Back