How long will your SSBB gaming binge be?

Belarr

WiiChat Member
Jan 24, 2008
Southern California
I have a plan set out that goes as follows:

1. Get to Gamestop at 3am on Saturday.
  2. Camp...
  3. Get game at midnight.
  4. Get home at 12:30am on Sunday.
  5. Play until ?:??p.m.

I think something along the lines of 20 - 30 hours depending on how my friends hold up. I played Zelda when I got my Wii for 26 solid hours minus 3 bathroom breaks and chewing food that was brought to me.

Belarr said:
I have a plan set out that goes as follows:

1. Get to Gamestop at 3am on Saturday.
  2. Camp...
  3. Get game at midnight.
  4. Get home at 12:30am on Sunday.
  5. Play until ?:??p.m.

I think something along the lines of 20 - 30 hours depending on how my friends hold up. I played Zelda when I got my Wii for 26 solid hours minus 3 bathroom breaks and chewing food that was brought to me.
wow man...thats PRETTY hard core haha why do you have to line up for so long? didn't you pre order?

Prez said:
It is released at the beginning of my March Break. Gives me about a week.

Same here actually, I never even realized it.
Thats sweet though, hopefully I don't become too much of a hermit crab by staying in my room all week long.

spiff-ssbb said:
wow man...thats PRETTY hard core haha why do you have to line up for so long? didn't you pre order?
My Gamestop will only be able to fill about 15 - 20 % of preorders. Preorder no longer means a guaranteed game,

Say that I am mama's boy, but she probably not let me camp. And that sucks. Because I really wanna play it. I WANT TO PLAY IT!! About how long... so long 'til mama make me go to bed. :p

Billie Jean, not my game.. it's just a game... (Logical thinking will say)

Belarr said:
My Gamestop will only be able to fill about 15 - 20 % of preorders. Preorder no longer means a guaranteed game,
really? wow...is that just for gamestop or for everywhere? i'm probably going to walmart

Back