how many bottles can you get????

dja11101995

I am the Time Alpaca
Sep 4, 2006
usa
Wii Online Code
1546-5969-3316-1944
I really need more bottles I am on snowpeak mountain so i have 2 (1 saving the kitty from starving) lol and (geting the lattern oil in a special(came with free oil))i need mooore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U can get 2 more one from reeling in a bottle on the far west side of that pond in upper zora river, and one bottle from giving jovani 20 poe souls.

zachp18 said:
U can get 2 more one from reeling in a bottle on the far west side of that pond in upper zora river, and one bottle from giving jovani 20 poe souls.
thanks man:yesnod:

dja11101995 said:
I really need more bottles I am on snowpeak mountain so i have 2 (1 saving the kitty from starving) lol and (geting the lattern oil in a special(came with free oil))i need mooore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Heres an easy one!Go to the fisdin hole,and go to where theres a brige in the water,should be conneced to to bits of land,and there should be a sign,sayin no littering.Start fishing INTO the litte bit of water,eventully you'll get a bottle!!!

ok last question how many hearts can you get (i herd 20 )

chain blade said:
Heres an easy one!Go to the fisdin hole,and go to where theres a brige in the water,should be conneced to to bits of land,and there should be a sign,sayin no littering.Start fishing INTO the litte bit of water,eventully you'll get a bottle!!!
what kind of fishing rod ? lure?

20 hearts NOTE: you don't need all the hearts to beat the game, trust me I beat the game with 14 hearts

i know but i wana beat the game 100%

I'm so frustrated with the Cave of Ordeals...this sh*t is so HARD. I've beat the game completely and I love it to death but this Cave of Ordeals mess is starting to f*ck with my head. I really need that 4th bottle I think so thanks for that clue. And then I'm going to get a Blue Potion in each of them. Blue Potion refills your entire life meter right? Or is it only 8? And whats in the last room of the Cave of Ordeals? Please tell me its that room with the Shield Knight and the 2 flying creaters from the Sky Temple?

On a last note I've got 18 hearts and I'm searching desperately for the last 2. I hope I didn't miss any pieces in a temple although I'm pretty sure I got everything important in them.

the last room in the cave of ordeals holds the great fairy, while in the cave you meet the fairy every ten levels and she restores your health and asks you if you wanna leave, she also restores one spring with fairies every ten levels, on the 50th level she gives you a bottle of great fairy tears(you can also get one bottle of these from jovani) great fairy tears restore all your health and turn you golden giving you a temporary attack strength boost, once you beat the cave, you can summon the great fairy at any spring in hyrule and the great fairy will refill your bottle(s) with fairy tears, the cave took me along time but it was definitely worth it. I hope this helps

--Stranger

Back