How many Classic Controllers?

MasterJedi2U

Banned
Jan 28, 2007
Durham, NC
Wii Online Code
5251-2094-6508-9892
Hey I just wanted to get a thread started about who has classic controllers and how many if any you do have. Currently I just ordered a free one from the Gaming Lagoon site after much debate about whether to get another 2,000 points. However I really want to play Super Mario World and enjoy it and since everyone has been complaining aobut the GC controllers with that game I thought it would be a good investment. I figure that I need 2 Classics in addition to my 3 GC controllers. I already have 1 Wiimote and Nunchuk. And I plan on buying 2 more of each sinceI have 2 brothers who are Wii Addicts as well. What do you guys think?

i personally prefer the gamecube one (yes i am weird) and i have no intention of buying the classic at the moment.

I have 2 classic controllers... they work much better on Virtual Console games. The Gamecube controllers are pants on the VC. The buttons are in a really strange configuration.

Contra III owns with a classic controller!

My classic controller should be arriving next week

Cool E-Roc...I'm trying to order my 2nd one as well right now but I'm still short 2 points...:mad5: ! And for some reason none of my offers are being approved. Oh well I'm going to get it if its the last thing I do. Hopefully they will be putting up some really big surveys/offers worth 10-20 points in the next week or so. Right now I have 4,000 Wii Points and I want to have 8,000 by the time I go home for Spring Break.

Are you guys doing surveys for points? How can that be done? Let me in on the secret please.

Ok I have a question. In order to use the classic controller with a GC game do you have to have the memory card too?? My husband tried to play Resident Evil (Gamecube disk) and had the classis controller hooked up to the Wii remote and all he got was all 4 blue buttons lite up on the bottom of the remote. He couldn't get the game to work.

PinkRaider said:
Ok I have a question. In order to use the classic controller with a GC game do you have to have the memory card too?? My husband tried to play Resident Evil (Gamecube disk) and had the classis controller hooked up to the Wii remote and all he got was all 4 blue buttons lite up on the bottom of the remote. He couldn't get the game to work.
i am pretty sure that the classic does not work with gamecube games.

I have...
2 Wiimotes
1 nunchuck
1 classic
5 GameCube Controllers
a lust for hentai

Back