How many do you think cloud is gona be in SSBB?...

Snake is a whole different story... don't get me wrong man i'd kill to have a Final Fantasy (I'm mean i real one and not Dre's 2000 CD) on the Wii...

But until that happens i don't really think Cloud or any other famous Square-Enix non based Nintedo characters would make the lineup for Brawl especially it's now announced to be released before 2008 in Japan...

:yikes:

Cloud Vs Snake would be a dream come true. But I highly doubt that this event will occur in this lifetime. Its still nice to dream though.

Square Enix is getting better relations with Nintendo. So you can't really say its impossible for them not to add cloud.

Well see i think could should be a must, But people From kingdom hearts such as sora, and riku, I say NO WAY, The story just came out and if anything the whole kh title would start to head to all 3 vers, Microsoft would want to get in.. I know sora would totaly kick some serious Arse and i really want him in but..
The whole thing is just that i dont want to see a crap load of FF and KH chars insted of others we could be taking advantage of like

VIEWTIFULL JOE D<

:3

but if they do go 50+ characters in then yea add Kh and FF, Why not?

most ppl havent thought that by now its too late to add more chars and the final roster has already been decided, so no offence, but quit dreaming, it wont happen. =(

:cryin: ST-.... STFU DX

no, im with you on the idea, he'd be great, but hes just not well known enough to deserve a slot on brawl. but you never know i guess...........

Nope, won't happen this generation. Enough surprises, they gotta save something for the next one :ihih:

Please, no doubles either....ahhhh

It would be pretty fun. Any FF characters would be earlier than VII then.

I think straying from Nintendo characters is a bad idea it just opens it up to too much crap like 4 billions characters and you have to have a search engine to pick your character

Seriously I doubt that cloud would make it to ssbb but maybe he is we never know it is worth to hope.

Back