How many five year olds could you take in a fight?

36. not too bad. but i think it would depend on if they were boys or girls. i could take on way more than 36 female 5 year olds. :lol:

idjut said:
smyth, now i'm trying to picture what you said.... after all your dog pwns you. :lol:

that's true. but you don't know my dog... he's f'ing CRAZY!!!! :lol: he's also about 75 lbs of muscle, and i'm pretty confident that he doesn't really feel pain. haha
crazy dog.

19 for me. Experience with zerg and martial arts helped, but my moral compass doesn't sway too much.

idjut said:
33, i mean... it gave really good rules. :lol:

Jeezus sister, that's pretty impressive :lol: I got like 32/33 (points for size/some training/no mercy), but I thought you were a little more dainty.

Remind me not to piss you off.

33 fetuses (does the Count's laugh)Ah...ah...ah...

they asked funny questions
"would you use a child as a weapon to throw at other children?"
i was ROFL

[DT] said:
Jeezus sister, that's pretty impressive :lol:, but I thought you were a little more dainty. Remind me not to piss you off.
it's the babysitter in me, DT :yesnod:

i may have been more wishful on the surveys things like "arm reach" than i shoud've been, but it's the babysitter in me...

i hate babysitting spoiled brats and i would dream of a brawl like this when they're flapping and screaming. i'm not going to take the survey again because i liked the score.
:lol:

idjut said:
it's the babysitter in me, DT :yesnod:

i may have been more wishful on the surveys things like "arm reach" than i shoud've been, but it's the babysitter in me...

i hate babysitting spoiled brats and i would dream of a brawl like this when they're flapping and screaming. i'm not going to take the survey again because i liked the score.
:lol:

Do you JUST hate babysitting them, or do you hate them all together...like me, i hate little kids who need to learn their place...

Dorkfish said:
Do you JUST hate babysitting them, or do you hate them all together...like me, i hate little kids who need to learn their place...
i just hate babysitting them... i blame the partents...
the parents of well behaved kids really do parent differently... :yesnod:

Back