How many have put away Mario Galaxy and jumped to SSBB

jollyguy23

WiiChat Member
Apr 30, 2007
The last week there has been little to no activity in the Galaxy forum. It has all been SSBB. How many have out off their galaxy and switched to SSBB. Personally for me I am a very slow gamer and I love my wii. Galaxy is the game that I am in to for the last 2 months and I have 103 stars. However I am not really in to shooting and fighting game and hence SSBB has really not been of any interest to me. But I know with the record sales of SSBB there are many that put away Mario Galaxy.

I thought it would be interesting to find out if you were on galaxy and switched to SSBB at what stage of galaxy did you leave it. I know for the ones that completed the 121 stars this does not even matter.
Was just curious…..
I will check out SSBB but not anytime soon just because I have never been used to a fighting or shooting game…
I love this forum and love my wii….

I went on a game buying frenzy after I got Galaxy so I spread my time out on a few games like Endless Ocean and Excite Truck along with Galaxy. I'm at about 113 stars or something. I'll get back to finish it eventually but progress definitely slowed. So much to play so little time. SSBB has been keeping me super busy.

I put down Galaxy 2 months ago after I got all 120 stars w/Mario. I was just waiting for SSBB.

My brother took the 360 to college so i am stuck with brawl...... Wait is that a good thing?

I put away Galaxy months ago after getting all 120 stars over a couple of weeks. I don't imagine that it'll be back in my Wii for quite a long time.

SSBB, on the other hand...

amen to that.......put Galaxy down for Star Wars - the complete saga and now SW goes down for some SSBB

I put Galaxy on the shelf about 2 weeks after purchasing it. I had to wait quite a while after that for Brawl, so Brawl had nothing to do with it for me. I was actually hoping that Galaxy would last me longer xD

I think that games are more enjoyable if you beat them quickly and put them away so that you can come back and play them again. If you spend too much time analyzing every single thing, then you'll remember everything from the first time around and it becomes boring very quickly.

why SMG sucks

Super Mario Galaxy sucks.Who would like the idea of collecting useless starbits!All you do is go around and walk and spin on a goomba. SSBB is
way more worth it.in SSBB, you can at least have multi player without being
bored easily.

i put SMG down a long time ago, after getting the 242 stars there's really no point in playing anymore, except sight seeing.

i went through No More Heroes, Superman Returns, Devil May Cry 4, The Club, Assassins Creed, Patapon...

I go through games (as in beat them) like water.

I haven't gotten SSBB yet, since it's so close to my birthday I'm waiting to see if I get it as a present. But you can bet that whatever I'm playing at the time I get it, I'll put it down and be all over SSBB.

Yea, I beat SMG quick and was done with it. (Beat it = first time through. I wasn't in a rush to do it all over again and I don't think I will be anytime soon.) After that I went back to playing Strikers. Then (after hearing all the hype) I bought No More Heroes and was thrilled by it. I beat that about 2-3 weeks before Brawl came out. Then I just played Strikers until Brawl came out. (You can't beat the replay value on Strikers. The online section actually has standings and such.)

Back