Jenova

Final Distance
Oct 1, 2006
New York
Wii Online Code
8507-9443-5099-4224
How many hours have you played your Wii!? :D

Say the date you got it, and how many hours you played so far. :D

I got it on Sunday, 11/19, and I have played 73 hours, 46 minutes.

Last edited:
Wiired said:
Does it tell you on the Wii how long you've played?
It tells you what you played, for how long, and total play time every day. Just go to the email icon and add them up from each day. I'll get mines in a little later hopefully.

not exact

but it's between 30-40 hours so far. the system does keep the exact amount of time/what games are played, and such, but i'm too lazy to even look.

:drool:

i gotta do *math*

maybe when some educational games drop or a calculator channel i'll let you know. But a rough estimate would be about 50 hours

I got mine on 11/19.

And I've played for 41 hours and 26 minutes, but a big chunk of that is my sister and her friends playing around in the Photo Channel and with the Mii's.

My Mom Got It December 8th I've Played 0 Hours. I have to wait till december 20th when I get out of school. Its is my birthday present. I am getting a HDTV 32in for christmas and Im setting both up the 20th.

Got on launch(11/19), 110hrs 57mins. Everyone in the family has logged hours. Hell, my 7 year old sister is a bowling pro.

Dec 6th .. 9 hours playtime .. not alot i know but i wish i had more time

coolg35748 said:
My Mom Got It December 8th I've Played 0 Hours. I have to wait till december 20th when I get out of school. Its is my birthday present. I am getting a HDTV 32in for christmas and Im setting both up the 20th.
HAHAHA
everyone is breaking off that day then!

Humm............ thought it was just my school
ANd we only go for half a day so i have decided to twag-
next week:devil:
:)

Back