How many hours have your Wii!? :D

I've gotten mine... not yet? Haha, but let's just say that I've been thinking about it since 11/19 (launch), 24 hours a day. Wanna do the math? It's 23 days * 24 hours. That's 552 hours (yes, I used a calculator). My dumb mom won't let me campout so my only option is to wait. Or, hopefully, I can just call a store and they will luckily have a Wii that I can put on hold for about 20-30 minutes.

owned it since UK launch (8/12 or 12/8 if your in america) and played 3 hours 32 mins. thats collage work for you!

Got it friday
8 hours

to meny other games to play

once its christmas im gonna have like 12 hours that day and the next and the next so then ill have 36 plus whenever my sisters wanna play(if i let them which i probably wont) it will be around 40 hours by the 27th

i got mine on black friday, which was the 24th. played 34 hours of zelda and quite a lot of wii sports with relatives, so im guessing around 50+ hours

epikon said:
owned it since UK launch (8/12 or 12/8 if your in america) and played 3 hours 32 mins. thats collage work for you!

right on man .. im not in college i dropd out but i got work n i never have time for it .. sad actually :/

11/9
i have logged 183 hours 50 minutes
thats roughly 7 and a half hours a day
the most i have logged in one day was 22 hours 37 minutes
btw i have 6 games plus four vc games
CANT WAIT FOR SADNESS AND FOREVER BLUE

Got mine friday 8th morning... not at home to check now but I reckon I've played Zelda for 5hours on my own and Wii Sports for 5/6 with friends - I've been too busy (the hassles of just having bought a house... decorating :()

thabnk god thats next year for me
well an apartment
im shotting for 200 hours by the end of toay
btw friday is my B-DAY
it was supposed to be on christmas but my mom had me earlier

Back