how many mario games do you have?

Oh wow, this would take some time to calculate. Are you even counting games mario makes an appearance? Like...Donkey Kong for NES? I don't think I would have enough time to sit down and count that all out.

haha lol i guess if i counted all the gamess that i have that are mario related in some way i would have way more than 32 haha but i mean the games that are just about Mario

Last edited:
haha well... in that case, i think i have better things to do with my life than count all my mario games haha.

around 10 i think (including paper mario on VC)

we are counting games he's not just staring in but making an apperance right? like
"mike Tysons punch out" ref.
"NBA streets"

if so the count as of now is 43, probably more if i think about it hard enough or acctually go look through all my games...

i didnt notice how much of a game slut mario was till i acctually thought about how many games he pops into...
let alone all the sports,party,kart, ect.. ontop of his normal games...
and my wife insist on mario games its all she plays ... had to spend like 50 bucks on ebay for n64 mario party1-3 cause she loves them...
I never really cared for them till she made me play her all the time now we have them all... along with every other thing with mario in it good or bad she will pick it up not caring...

lets do something harder like how many games you have with Toad in it... that would atleast make people think harder...

^^ good idea. that'd be an interesting ongoing thread.

fine how many people have a game with a toad in it?

Back