how many people here (in europe) have pre-orderd the mario strikers charged

I wish...

I doubt I'll be able to afford it for a while...which sucks because I've been wanting it since it was announced :(

Just read the review on play.com and to be quite frank it sounds a complete joke, makes a complete mockery out of football and sounds like yet another game aimed at the under 15s.

Here's one quote:

Each captain has their own set of skills and super abilities as well as being able to perform special shots called Mega Strikes, where the ball splits into five and flies at the goal. The defending player must use the Wii Remote to aim at and shoot these balls out of the air before they concede a goal. You can also charge the ball with energy, making it more likely to find its target.

:tard: I mean come on, what do you take us for. The more astonishing thing is that people are getting excited about some little cartoon characters running around scoring power blasts etc. Some numpty on play commented, "well.....it has mario in, need you say more, it's gunna rock". Deary me what a tool, unfortunately i think we've got a few like that on here who cream themselves over the first sight of a mario game.

Chewitt said:
Just read the review on play.com and to be quite frank it sounds a complete joke, makes a complete mockery out of football and sounds like yet another game aimed at the under 15s.

Here's one quote:

:tard: I mean come on, what do you take us for. The more astonishing thing is that people are getting excited about some little cartoon characters running around scoring power blasts etc. Some numpty on play commented, "well.....it has mario in, need you say more, it's gunna rock". Deary me what a tool, unfortunately i think we've got a few like that on here who cream themselves over the first sight of a mario game.

Maybe some people liked the older one and decided to get it :p

I think that alot of people are getting it for online play ^^

I dont like football, never played the prequel but i am getting this purely for online play.
And because it's 30 quid from play.com :cool:

if you like football games im probably guessing you wont like this game. this may even be a rental for me.

Official Nintendo Magazine gave it 91%, Happy now?
The magazine with the Review in it comes out today [UK]
I got mine on wednesday because im subscribed :)

Anyways im getting mine from Play.com. Delivered. I don't even have to move :)

i wasnt too sure about this to start with, sounded a bit gimmicky, but i have just been checking out the videos on IGN and it looks like a right laugh, i can imagine it being good fun with a few mates round.
Reminds me in a way of the old speedball games, in the respect that you appear to just run around and beat the hell out of each other.
I loved that game!!
And Chewitt, its not making a mockery out of football, its just making it a bit more fun than the usual same old rubbish that you see on any console now, where the only new thing to get excited about is the 'realistic' movements and advanced graphics... this is just setting it apart.
And why should that mean its aimed at under 15s?

The game for the Gamecube was such a laugh, This one will ROCK - Don't worry

I remember once:

The ball was in the bottom corner of the pitch and in the game you can bash the enemy away and theres electric fences arond the edges

Anyways my mate kept bashing my players off for 5 minutes lol he was guarding the ball :( - Was a laugh trying to get to the ball lol I finally got it and did the same to him lol

Back