How many People Here Type Grammatically Correct?

i alweys tri to trype gramatical corect and ceck me speliing aftar im dun elso i nevr rmble orferget to put speaces n periods

<<types how he speaks

Accent online

DP: you have an excuse, and you use the spell-checker. Even your worst spelled posts are more readable than some of the people in the pokemon section. :rolleyes:

I studied English in University, so I'd be shocked if I made a major grammar or clerical error. However I use contractions (ex. I'd = I would) and slang (ex. gonna, wanna, and kinda) because that's the way I talk.

i have the worst grammer ever, thats why god invented spell check!

if i have to do a paper i type it, the school im going to nxt year only uses laptops so im in luck

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Ugh... I HATE That Word...

Onomonapoeia...

Is That How You Spell "Aww-Nah-Mah-Nah-Pee-Uh"?
Onomatapoeia ;] (maybe spelt slightly wrong) unless there's a word that is Onomonapoeia, then I stand corrected. And I try to type as properly as I can, though sometimes I'll say stuff like 'awww yeeeeeah' and 'chea' :]

Wiired said:
Onomatapoeia ;] (maybe spelt slightly wrong) unless there's a word that is Onomonapoeia, then I stand corrected. And I try to type as properly as I can, though sometimes I'll say stuff like 'awww yeeeeeah' and 'chea' :]

Me Too... I Use "Slang" Like "Gonna, Wanna, Gotta, Whaddaya, etc. "

Back