How many People Here Type Grammatically Correct?

Y'know, I've been writing with good grammar for a couple of years now because, well, it just looks better and lets me know who I can have a real conversation with.

I hate capitalising every letter at the start of a word, (sorry about that, mate) because it really hurts my eyes because I have... something like over dilated pupils, anyway, I skip most the comments with people who write like that.

Agh, whenever I see American-English just annoys me.

Reading this thread is kind of weird when people claim to have good grammar when you need to CAPITALISE YOUR I when you type it, it'll only take a few seconds of your time. Plus, one thing, Maniacal, when stating more word like 'gonna,' 'wanna,' and whatever you wrote it's not all in one sentence of speech.

I had my literature GCSE yesterday, it was quite boring and my hand felt like it wanted to fall off at the end of it but it really isn't assessing your english skills. Well, it's literature so it is basically your understanding of a book but, examiners should watch you on MSN, yeah. I see people around that room and think to myself, "You have terrible grammar on MSN, it burns my eyes."

To answer your question anyway; quite a few people speak gramatically correct :crazy:

It's a force of habit- I always try to use correct grammar and spelling, even stuff like text messaging.

Frogger said:
Agh, whenever I see American-English just annoys me.

Same here. Would it kill our friends over the pond to use the letter 'u' after an 'o' (e.g. humour, not humor) and to stop ending words with '-ize'? At least learn to spell the word 'aluminium'!

I say LOL and thats it. I try but my "C" button doesn't work without me sitting on it(joke).

*hands award* You win!
I digress. Anyways, I do. Not that it matters. All people should type like this. But unfortuneately, its a necesity to be fluent in retard in forums.

Thats not to say that my spelling is off from time to time... or slightly more often then that.

Acidburnoptix said:
Thats not to say that my spelling is off from time to time... or slightly more often then that.

Yes but there's a differance in a minor spelling mistake to a whole new language I call retardish.

I try to type correctly in every possible way in every post. I apologise in advance if anyone notices any mistakes in my posts.

i dont capitalize and i sometimes have a tendency to write run on sentences BUT i do type in a way that EVERYONE can understand me :)

i used to be a court reporter you know :D

I try my best to spell correctly.

Plus I'm a bit of a neat freak so I tend to space out my sentences and stuff.

At home I'm okay because I've got the spell checker on firefox, but in college I haven't, and it's terrible lol :(

But I do try my best too, I use capitals when needed and commas and all that, I actually don't know many more of those 'terms' like commas and stuff.. :/ but I know how to use them and stuffs lol.

At least I got an excuse if I got bad spelling lol :p

I Got An A- In Vocabulary This Year And A C+ In Language Arts! Bear In Mind That I Went To A Private School And C's And B's Are Higher In Points There... And I Got Some Good News For You Guys...

I'm OFFICIALLY A Freshman In High School!

Woot For Me. *sigh* I'm Gonna Miss My School... It Went From PS 1 To 8th Grade And I've been There Every Single Year Of My Life.... But Most Of My Friends Are Gonna Be With Me Though... ^_^

Grading Scale At A Private School

93-100=A
85-92=B
75-84=C
69-74=D

I try the best I can be to grammatically correct, and I'm lucky enough to have a spell check built in to my web browser. But my problem is I'll type the way I, and others, talk sometimes.

who ever says "I'm not going to lie" in everyday conversation. It always comes out "not gonna lie", and that's the way I type. Just as an example.

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
I Know I Do... I Use Commas, Periods, Quotation marks, And On Top Of That, I Spell Correctly!!!

The Only Thing Is That I Type With Every First Letter Capitalized... And I Don't Give A Flying Crap If You Guys DOn't Like It Cause I Ain't Goin To Change.

:crazy:

Anyone Else But Me?

you say you can type correctly but look at the mistakes you have made. I have underlined them to point them out. I dont say I can type correctly but you dont start a sentence with and. (lol)

Back