How many People Here Type Grammatically Correct?

Like I Have Stated Before I USE SLANG!

"And" Is Just Cause I Didn't Think Of A Word Before It That I Needed To Use.
SLANG---------^

Last edited:
+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
I Know I Do... I Use Commas, Periods, Quotation marks, And On Top Of That, I Spell Correctly!!!

The Only Thing Is That I Type With Every First Letter Capitalized... And I Don't Give A Flying Crap If You Guys DOn't Like It Cause I Ain't Goin To Change.

:crazy:

Anyone Else But Me?

So, what you are saying is: "I do not type grammatically correct, since I do not understand the concept of proper capitalization?"

You don't even capitalize the first letter of every word, as you claim to do. It kind of detracts from your "I am right anyway" argument when you are not consistent. I will leave the rest of the errors alone.

That being said, I can at least read your post. There are many posts on this forum that I am unable to understand.

Napalmbrain said:
It's a force of habit- I always try to use correct grammar and spelling, even stuff like text messaging.

Same here. Would it kill our friends over the pond to use the letter 'u' after an 'o' (e.g. humour, not humor) and to stop ending words with '-ize'? At least learn to spell the word 'aluminium'!

Yes. Instant death would result.

I can read through your English, so I am sure you can read through ours. It is just simple spelling differences. If you ask me, there is only one vowel sound at the end of humor and color, so the 'u' is unnecessary.

Plus, 'z' looks cooler then 's'.

:D

Last edited:
dakuda said:
So, what you are saying is: "I do not type grammatically correct, since I do not understand the concept of proper capitalization?"

You don't even capitalize the first letter of every word, as you claim to do. It kind of detracts from your "I am right anyway" argument when you are not consistent. I will leave the rest of the errors alone.

That being said, I can at least read your post. There are many posts on this forum that I am unable to understand.

:D

Well, We're All Human, And Humans Make Mistakes. What Can I Say?:eek:ut:

Aside Form The Capitalization, I Do Type Grammatically Correct, You Must Admit That. I Do My Best Not To Misspell Words Although There Are Words That I Have No Freakin' Clue What They Are Spelled As... SoMe PeOpLe TyPe LiKe ThIs, somepeopletypelikethis, OTHERS LIKE THIS WITH NO PUCTUATION WHATSOEVER

Everyone Should Be Competent Enough To Type With Correct Spelling And Grammar, I Just Have A Habit Of Capitalization... Some Words I Pass Over The Capitalization Like this And I Keep On Going.
Here-------------------^

It Should Cause THAT Much Controversy, Really, Certain Things Annoy Certain People, Like Incorrect Grammar. Most People Think That "Grammar" Is Spelled "Grammer". I DO Misspell Word, I'll Admit That. I'm Not Perfect, Of Course... But I Don't Have A Spell Checker On My Browser. I Use "Slang" So Most Words I Don't Put The "-ing" At The End... I Just Put An "-in", Like On Freakin, And On "Going To" I Change It To "Gonna".

</rant>

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:

Aside Form The Capitalization, I Do Type Grammatically Correct, You Must Admit That. I Do My Best Not To Misspell Words Although There Are Words That I Have No Freakin' Clue What They Are Spelled As... SoMe PeOpLe TyPe LiKe ThIs, somepeopletypelikethis, OTHERS LIKE THIS WITH NO PUCTUATION WHATSOEVER

Everyone Should Be Competent Enough To Type With Correct Spelling And Grammar, I Just Have A Habit Of Capitalization... Some Words I Pass Over The Capitalization Like this And I Keep On Going.
Here-------------------^

It Should Cause THAT Much Controversy, Really, Certain Things Annoy Certain People, Like Incorrect Grammar. Most People Think That "Grammar" Is Spelled "Grammer". I DO Misspell Word, I'll Admit That. I'm Not Perfect, Of Course... But I Don't Have A Spell Checker On My Browser. I Use "Slang" So Most Words I Don't Put The "-ing" At The End... I Just Put An "-in", Like On Freakin, And On "Going To" I Change It To "Gonna".

</rant>

Not really. Closer to proper then others.

Capitalization is a habit you better break before you actually start that freshman year of high school. If you did that in my English class, I would fail every paper. If you know enough to do it right there, you can do it right here.

If you are going to start a thread on being 'correct', at least be correct. Not close, not nearly, but completely. I teach English and I would never say that I am completely correct all the time.

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:

Here-------------------^

</rant>

like dakuta said, if you write an english paper like that, you will fail it. You have to get that habbit controlled...

as for me, I know I am not the greatest in grammar, but for english being my second language, I consider myself a good writer... in english...

I Don't Write Papers On The Computer Like That... It's Just In "Liesure"(SP?) That I Type Like You Guys See It.

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
I Don't Write Papers On The Computer Like That... It's Just In "Liesure"(SP?) That I Type Like You Guys See It.

dakuda said:
If you know enough to do it right there, you can do it right here.

:yesnod: You keep weakening your stance.

I just type.

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL.

I'm pretty sure I talk well (proper grammar and the such). Sometimes i'll do the occasional "np", "nm", "w/e". Haven't for a while though. :]

I try to, but occasionally I misspell a word and use too many ellipsis... it just sounds right to me.

Oh, and if you see me misspell a word, please inform me. I hate doing something wrong and being oblivious to it.

I do sometimes but see, im still in school and i have to write properly for EVERYTHING so i dont like to do it when im not in school... so i do a little bit of both

Why don't we just look at the way people actually type rather than have them all lie about how awesome their grammar skillz are... :rolleyes:

Back