how many people like the ps3????

I love it, it runs linux!~, I just don't love any of the games out yet. I hope the price goes down in the near future so I can get it sooner.

good system, just not many games and if the price wasn't $600, i would get it V.v. Hope a price-cut will be soon.

~Rival

RivalDestiny said:
good system, just not many games and if the price wasn't $600, i would get it V.v. Hope a price-cut will be soon.

~Rival

Get one off ebay, i got a sealed 60gig with resistance for $603 dollars shipped:thumbsup:

i don't like the games comin for ps3 i love nintendos characters too much and hate to say it.......but the ps2 is better then the ps3

kilo27 said:
i don't like the games comin for ps3 i love nintendos characters too much and hate to say it.......but the ps2 is better then the ps3

Yeah, it's funny how the PS2 is selling faster than the PS3

but the ps3 will never have the library the ps2 has, ppl are havin too much fun with their ps2's and wiis lol

spicka said:
Get one off ebay, i got a sealed 60gig with resistance for $603 dollars shipped:thumbsup:

My parents are the picky when it comes to expensive stuff. They usually get things that have price drops or are on sale v.V. Anything over $400 would be hard for me to get.

~Rival

the ps3 wont have any replay value games just games that make you drool all over the screen the first time u play them

the wii will have better party games in the future like brawl, bettalion wars, and a hopeful mario kart

I honestly don't like it at all. A major part of that is sony's attempt to force Blu Ray into the market. Yes I know its a business move and maybe its a good one at that since it will kinda increase its numbers, and geographic regions but still I think its a pathetic move and speaks volumes about what they are really after. MONEY

kilo27 said:
the ps3 wont have any replay value games just games that make you drool all over the screen the first time u play them

Thats a pretty interesting prediction! Care to tell me why you assume so?

I think I'll pass. Too expensive (need a HDTV to get the full effect of it anyway), comes with Blu Ray whether you want it or not, doesn't have the exclusives I would want (atm), don't really like Sony as a company anyway (sure have a PS2 but the only reason I got one was to play some of those exclusives like Final Fantasy and a few of the Resident Evil's).

I don't wanna start anything, but the PS3 is not the console of choice for me. At least, not until it starts getting games that I want (Final Fantasy XIII just isn't enough to warrant getting one).

Back