how many people like the ps3????

MasterJedi2U said:
I honestly don't like it at all. A major part of that is sony's attempt to force Blu Ray into the market. Yes I know its a business move and maybe its a good one at that since it will kinda increase its numbers, and geographic regions but still I think its a pathetic move and speaks volumes about what they are really after. MONEY
can the ps3 play normal dvds?

RivalDestiny said:
good system, just not many games and if the price wasn't $600, i would get it V.v. Hope a price-cut will be soon.

~Rival

They are practically losing money when you pay $600/£425
It won't drop. They make their money from the Games, Not the consoles lol

I like the PS3 though again im not rich lol

i like it and will get it, but not until they have at least 6 games that i want to get. I'm not going to buy a $600 machine to only play 1 or 2 games. So far they only have 3 games I really want (none of which have actually been released yet).

I agree with the games and if they are ports for the 360, I wouldnt count them as one of the game on my list for the ps3. I would rather stick with the ps2.

Wii_Smurf said:
They are practically losing money when you pay $600/£425
It won't drop. They make their money from the Games, Not the consoles lol

I like the PS3 though again im not rich lol

To bad i'm still 14 with no money. I'd have beg my parents to get it, and that would be stupid since i know that they would decline.

~Rival

Well the PS3 round here from launch (March 23rd) has been priced at around £425, recently it has now dropped to £399.99 everywhere. However I looked on Ebay and it's possilbe to pick one up for even cheaper.

Yeah I guess good console. but they haven't pushed their budget quite far enough for it be worth to be making a loss. They will sell more once price goes down and everyone knows that (hopefully christmass £300? :p)

Getting one soon, £400 aint that much, i dont understand why peope are fussing about £400, just tight ass bitches if you ask me, The Xbox 360 is just as dear if you want to play Dvd's on it. I will be gettng a Ps3 very soon, been working in Game to earn enough for it, plus i get a 10% discount on it if I buy it from Game=) for £400 your getting an entire home entertainment system, bargain!

PS3 is OK but I think as of right now I would choose a 360 just cuz of the price and game selection

RivalDestiny said:
To bad i'm still 14 with no money. I'd have beg my parents to get it, and that would be stupid since i know that they would decline.

~Rival

Im 14 too, and you know what i did to get my ps3? a little thing called working, saving, and selling:D

It's now cheaper to buy a PS3 on Ebay, rather than in the store. If you want a PS3 now go to Ebay. You'll save $50-$100. It's very ironic, considering when the PS3 first launched Ebay PS3's were godly expensive.

Back