how many people like the ps3????

i have to agree you made it sound like nintendo isnt in it for money.lmao.all the BIG 3 are.and i own all 3 consoles and my ps3 gets the most play?so am i a ps3fanboy as you put it?NO. im a gamer.nintendo doesnt care about me, or you.if you or i stopped buying nintendo products.they wouldnt miss you or me

turtle112 you should hide in your shell for the next year,because what you said was just stupid. How could they onot care if we stop buying the product. We are the ones who are helping them to stay running. Unlike sony and mircosoft, nintendo is strickly a gaming company, meaning that they only have one source and they need all the support they can get from gamers, in order to stay in the front..YOu know how much money, one customer could cause a comapny to lose. I tell others to stop buyin the wii and nintendo products and then they could tell others. This is like reproduction, it doesn't take long to spread............ maybe nintendo won't physically miss us. eg "masterjedi2u stop buying our product, we have to get him back or at least give him a free GC cd" We all know nintendo don't miss us like in the example there but they do miss us.

you noticed i typed myself.not EVERYONE. there is a difference and NO nintendo DOES NOT care about you or me alone. SO IF YOU OR I did STOP BUYING THERE PRODUCTS there would not notice nor care.and im curious i read a post on here about a guy dealing with nintendo and how they gave him the run around and couldnt help him with a problem.now im sure thats happened to more then just 1 person.that proves my point that they DONT care about the average joe person. if they did they wouldnt screw people over at customer service,like you say that person might spread bad reputation but nintendo doesnt care because even if 10,000 of us boycotted them.there are 5.4 million more people who wont.and that number is growing.stop thinking nintendo gives a rats ass about you.

Last edited:
The classic 1 person does not matter phrase you seem to be using here turtle. "One person never makes a difference". Whether 1 or 100 people stop buying Nintendo products, they must see this as a loss, as any company will see they need to maximise their buyers in order to maximise profits. They provide a huge variety so that more people will buy the products. I am not saying if you yourself drop out of buying a console it is going to effect their business however what you have to say seems to be irrelevant

You say that Nintendo doesn't give a "rat's ass" about us but they have to in general. They don’t care specifically for you or me as one person, however they clearly cater for us. That's why I would pay for a company’s product, because they cater for me and to do this requires consideration whether it just is for me or for everyone.

I am in the process of considering to buy a PS3, however for now I simply do not have the cash and have other priorities that rank higher which my money will be spent on, by the time I get round to the affordability the PS3 will start to of shaped more meaning I can view more of where the PS3 is going in terms of games, and how it would appeal for me. Even if I did have the money I simply would not buy one, as there are not enough games out and I don’t think that the product is too much to spend (not a rip off) for what is on offer at the moment.

MasterJedi2U said:
Celestial have you bought your p$3? Just curious? Or are you waiting for Final Fantasy XIII? And if so which one do you plan on buying? All 3 or 4?

I've got my Ps3 yea, I like it, it's shiny... games haven't impressed me too much, only got "Resistance" and online is quite fun. But yea, I plan to buy all the Final Fantasy's that come out, be it for Ps3, Wii, maybe 360, but then I'll need to buy a 360 :(. So it'll take me a long time to save money for all this.

WiiGod said:
The classic 1 person does not matter phrase you seem to be using here turtle. "One person never makes a difference". Whether 1 or 100 people stop buying Nintendo products, they must see this as a loss, as any company will see they need to maximise their buyers in order to maximise profits. They provide a huge variety so that more people will buy the products. I am not saying if you yourself drop out of buying a console it is going to effect their business however what you have to say seems to be irrelevant

You say that Nintendo doesn't give a "rat's ass" about us but they have to in general. They don’t care specifically for you or me as one person, however they clearly cater for us. That's why I would pay for a company’s product, because they cater for me and to do this requires consideration whether it just is for me or for everyone.

I am in the process of considering to buy a PS3, however for now I simply do not have the cash and have other priorities that rank higher which my money will be spent on, by the time I get round to the affordability the PS3 will start to of shaped more meaning I can view more of where the PS3 is going in terms of games, and how it would appeal for me. Even if I did have the money I simply would not buy one, as there are not enough games out and I don’t think that the product is too much to spend (not a rip off) for what is on offer at the moment.

thats the thing even if this whole forum(im guessing around like 400-500 people) stoped buying nintendo products their would be 2000 more nintendo hungry kids wanting to buy nintendo products. nintendo wouldnt care why because they know their will be people to replace them.

turtle112 said:
you noticed i typed myself.not EVERYONE. there is a difference and NO nintendo DOES NOT care about you or me alone. SO IF YOU OR I did STOP BUYING THERE PRODUCTS there would not notice nor care.and im curious i read a post on here about a guy dealing with nintendo and how they gave him the run around and couldnt help him with a problem.now im sure thats happened to more then just 1 person.that proves my point that they DONT care about the average joe person. if they did they wouldnt screw people over at customer service,like you say that person might spread bad reputation but nintendo doesnt care because even if 10,000 of us boycotted them.there are 5.4 million more people who wont.and that number is growing.stop thinking nintendo gives a rats ass about you.

You make me laugh lmao..... Especially your last statement. I mean you basically said the samething i said. If you didn't understand me then just ask me again.......My post could refer to any company, whether its sony or mircosoft or nintendo... So your last statement is incorrect lol. But i said nintendo does care about all their costumers, not to know them by name or personally. But overall nintendo do care about their costumers in general and that's all i was trying to say. You never here the phrase the costumer is always right? So no matter what the company tries, they must care for their costumers collectively. You know what it is for 10,000 customers to abandon nintendo or any company? That's $250 mutliplied by 10,000 which equals $2,500,000. and each off those 10,000 customers would buy games and controllers.. So lets say each of those gamers by 5cds. 5cds will cost $250 and then times that by 10,000 which equals another 2,500,000. All together thats $5,000,000 nintendo lose? do you know how much money that is? In written terms that's five million dollars. And i didn't even count controllers..So nintendo would care about a huge lost like that.... I'm sure sony wish they had 10,000 more supporters for their ps3. So do you know how much money that would be if i was to add theirs up because ps3 cost $600 and their cds cost $60.

Last edited:
---Brian--- said:
How can you know you don't like it if you havent played it, pathetic. stupid fanboy.

Well Brian. Funny thing that you think that you know that i have not played a ps3 are u spying on me ore somtehing ? Because ( here comes the good part.) I have tryed a ps3. Too bad hmm? :nono:

sorry about this post guys. Just don't like guys missunderstanding my posts. But maybe i did'nt make it clear enough that it was a Soft joke. Pretending to be stupid.

Last edited:
twizzlers11 said:
Good system Bad price. I will get it as soon as the price goes down.

You mean you don't have it yet? i thought you did since i seen your Avatar.

ok heres a great example.MS has a huge failure rate with all the 360 getting the 3 rings of death.MS has said the failure rate is 3-5%.now alot of people think that is REALLY low but ok will go with 4% thats over 400,000 thousand people have had there console die.if MS cared so much about it.1 they would fix this error.2. they wouldnt make you pay 125 dollars to fix it IF your out of warranty like alot of people are.if they CARED about there customers like you said this wouldnt be a problem.now i said 400,000 people.thats alot more then 10,000.

I'm an all around "fanboy" as they say, and I've liked Sony from the start. Although i don't own a PS3, I'm sure its enhanced graphics, games, loading times and what not are only better than the PS2. This means if i get it, I would love it. Yes, in terms of Sony Playstation series as a whole, I would naturally love it.

turtle112 said:
ok heres a great example.MS has a huge failure rate with all the 360 getting the 3 rings of death.MS has said the failure rate is 3-5%.now alot of people think that is REALLY low but ok will go with 4% thats over 400,000 thousand people have had there console die.if MS cared so much about it.1 they would fix this error.2. they wouldnt make you pay 125 dollars to fix it IF your out of warranty like alot of people are.if they CARED about there customers like you said this wouldnt be a problem.now i said 400,000 people.thats alot more then 10,000.

Well I don't know alot on that failure thing with the 360. it depends because i may agree with you in this case. if the warrenty is still good and you still have to pay $125 then i would say they don't care. but if the warranty is no good and they charge you, then that's just business. all man made things are faulty after a while. But i could also say they care for charging you because what if they never fixed the 360. that would mean the customer would have to spend more than $125 to get a whole new 360.... but that's only for mircosoft, you can't put everybody in the same box... That's just like how woman class all men as dogs(which is wrong)

well first off the warranty is a year warranty.after that MS will charge you 125 dollars for the fix.now this is the best part.they DO NOT fix your console.they take yours and give you one that has been previously broken and then fixed again.the problem is people are getthing these refurbished 360's and they are breaking AGAIN some within hours of recieving them,now i know you cant put all the companies in the same bag but they are all similiar in ways.

I agree with you that MS doesn't care because They charge you money and gives you somebody elses own(hey stop passing my wife{customer's 360} around lmao). Sounds like mircosoft only want your money and they don't care anymore. I really didn't know MS was having this problem with the 360's....But you are the first person i hear with this. Everybody else i have never heard say this...But if MS is being like that, that's just sad. at least they could give you back the 360 you gave to them to fix, to show you they care that much... yeah some companies are similiar, but some are more heartless than the next.

Back