How many people own a Wii and DS?

I have a Wii, DS Lite, and a PSP

I love my PSP because it has awesome games and is completely hackable..its more of a media machine

I dont like when people directly compare the PSP and the DS because they are two different beasts, each has its own major strength.

Anyway, i lovvvve my DS Lite as well for a few reasons

1. the Black Color is absolutely BAD-ass

2. I'm currently playing Pokemon Pearl, and it brings me back sooo much to the good old days

3. Mario Kart DS Online play, when will this come to the Wii? damnit

Get a DS

The DS is the definition of awesome, with titles like The Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy, New Super Mario Bros., Elite Beat Agents, Diddy Kong Racing DS, Mario Kart DS, Super Mario 64 DS, Chibi Robo: Park Patrol, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Metroid Prime: Hunters, and many, many, many more amazing titles.

Last edited:
I have a regular DS but the DS Lite is better since its lighter and smaller. Get a DS, its great for long car trips or when your going somewhere on vacation and are bored.

Dude, Wiitime:

DS + Mario Kart DS + New Super Mario Bros. + Phantom Hourglass + Metroid Prime Hunters = Endless enjoyment.

And as long as you have it on the low brightness setting with no sound, you'll get a solid 15-20 hours of battery life, no joke. I recommend you get the Zelda Bundle Pack that's out now. $150 for the system with an awesome design and Phantom Hourglass, one of the best handheld games ever made. Then get Mario Kart. That game is addictive, and has a really good online mode.

BTW, before you ask, best baseball game on the system is MLB Power Pros.

im leaning towards ds lite.. now all of the stores are sold out except one and they have a few left ( well they did a few hours ago but i had work and couldnt go). so idk. I cant go to the mall tomorrow cause its backed and wayy to crazy. So my best show is that ebgames or costco.. Unless i go to the mall tomorrow then im bound to get it...

The only prob is you should not just get a DS for 1 trip, why not read a book? I recently purchased a DS for breaks I had in college but soon realized I didn't have time to be playing video games.... Those were the days. So just be sure that you are going to use it before dropping a hefty price.

Yes i have a wii and a ds! both are great in so many ways and i dont see my self selling either one of them until the DS2 or Wii2 come out(i really dont know what the next portable or console is going to be called so i refer to them as DS2 and Wii2)!!!

i have had both for ages. definetly get a ds lite they are amazing. and soon you can connect them to the wii wirelessly and use them in things like pokemon games to trade pokemon to the wii games and back. the ds is amazing on its own anyway so definetly get it . if you do then get the legend of zelda phantom hourglass. itll blow ur mind.....

Suedezilla said:
The only prob is you should not just get a DS for 1 trip, why not read a book? I recently purchased a DS for breaks I had in college but soon realized I didn't have time to be playing video games.... Those were the days. So just be sure that you are going to use it before dropping a hefty price.

i have time to play games.. do you guys think, once i play it, i will love it and still play it after the trip?? lol

Back