how many post till you a "non" noob?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ReturnOfTacos said:
Thank you for the information. I will use this knowledge to assure that nobody efver calls me a noob.

Im sorry pal, you spelt 'ever' wrong. Your a noob and you always will be.

Only joking son :thumbsup:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
well considering ive never been in conversation with your or been paying attention to your posts, you dont strike me as a n00b truely. however, if i did look at your threads i would be able to tell a bit better. in the mean time- i dont think youre too bad

theres a few people on here that ive been talking to mods about possible bans. its an extremely small list- so far ive been able to ban about 3 members.
im not on that list am i
:frown2:
:D;):smilewinkgrin::crazy::cool::cool:

Was tacos banned?
let me fone another mod

wii_cammy said:
im not on that list am i
:frown2:
:D;):smilewinkgrin::crazy::cool::cool:

I am, but i don't care anyway..

Damn, that reminded me of a song, here's the a line of lyrics 'but i don't care, you see so what if I bleed'

ssbb_lover said:
Witty sarcasm is also another thing that makes you look mature. :/

This man is a genius. That is it.

Edit: also, don't post a new thread when you hit 1000.... Just put it INSIDE of another post that is relevant.

example said:
Yeah, you should be able to use gamecube or classsic for Brawl

w00t: 1000th post

Last edited:
Brawny said:
This man is a genius. That is it.

Edit: also, don't post a new thread when you hit 1000.... Just put it INSIDE of another post that is relevant.

Well i have seen 2 other threads similar to mine, one with 2000 and the other with 500. You may also want to flame them aswell..

edit : doesn't matter lol :lol:

brawny did you ask my thread to be closed?

Why do people rate people on post count and join date anyways its wrong. . .

Cpt.McCloud said:
brawny did you ask my thread to be closed?

Why do people rate people on post count and join date anyways its wrong. . .

No, just it's kinda wierd....

2nd point. Exactly. Rep SHOULD have taken care of that, but that's being abused too. Sad to say, but the easiest way to know who is the better members is to actually *gasp* do it the way everyone else does, themselves. You might actually have to figure it out by reading their posts and knowing their personality. :0

Last edited:
Cpt.McCloud said:
Well, people tend to think new members are noobs and ignore their first 200 posts and maybe start to take notice.

it depends on your attitude and such, maturity counts, people beleive newer members are noobs.

Depends if you as a person has a noob factor. . .

apparently according to loose cannon i never had noob appeal and walked in as if i wasnt new:yesnod: go me :)

try to make your mark as soon as you can, once you start to fall behind you tend to be forgotten!

I've only been here for 2 or 3 weeks and i nearly got my 500 posts and nearly third rep block (8 off. .), I dont think i've been called a noob in a post and dunno if ive been looked upon as a noob :S

ok ok just o make you happy
youre a n00b
and i see you as a n00b
joke

People if you akk if your a noob or anything that has me and noob in a sentence then yes you are and your putting yourself back one step on becoming a non-noob

wii_cammy said:
ok ok just o make you happy
youre a n00b
and i see you as a n00b
joke
ANOTHER THING, please people, stop saying, "DUDE YOU A FOOL AND A NOOB YOU STUPID NOOB....ONLY JOKIN! HAHA! :hand:" Everyone is doing it and it's becoming a fad....I hate fads...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back