How many Tattoo's/Piercings have you had done?

I have got ear pierced and a sick tattoo on my chest of a black panther on a branch ready to pounce .. I guess that define my persona .. a go getta!

Lewi your tattoo's awesome ^_^

I really want this, but without Jack obviously, oh and on my hip.

bmepb457471.jpg

Orrrr..

tattoos.jpg

Lol, also without the Jack. No I don't want it because it's Johnny Depps tattoo, it also has another meaning. If I had that it would be on my hip too.

I'd also like this in white ink on the same place that one is.
CJSbrand03-cropped.jpg

The letter P, a pirate brand, after researching it I found that pirates in certain countries would get this on their forehead, but yeah I'm not doing that. You can see it pretty well in the second pic.

I want to get my eyebrow pierced but the mother is not letting that happen.
Oh well, I'll see if I want it later on, probably not :lol:

Eyebrow piercings are for chavs. :nono:

Unless your a good looking skater in that case you can get away with it. Or American or well.. not British and eyebrow piercings aren't associated with a certain stereotype where your from. =]

wow i didnt think this thread would go anywhere lol im very surprised :yesnod: i plan to get atleast 2 more tats by next year, but in the future i will have both sleeves done

Lewi T said:
I've already posted this in the Photo thread but I'll post it again...

I have one tattoo on the ribs on my right side, this is just after I got it done:
mix07040.jpg

I'll probably get at least one more tattoo at some point, but not yet.

ahh the ribs must hurt :yikes:

I don't have any piercings or tattoos but if I were to get a tattoo it would definitely be this one (Roger Huerta, UFC Fighter):

pic12.jpg

Another picture:
i.cfc

tribal is pretty cool. it was probably custom work so goodluck copying that exact one!

Jay588 said:
not a fan of pain are ya? :lol: just kidding

heres a pic of my tats when they were just done, the pic is flipped upside down because its read from behind

tat2yn4.jpg
Oo, I like a lot =)

I've had a tattoo...It came off in the shower though lol. Yeah tattoos aren't really my sorta thing...Even though I'm still young, I doubt my opinion on defacing my body will change as I get older. My family would flip if I got a tattoo and my 80 year old grandpa would call me a homo if I got anything pierced...

Tattoos on girls, depending on the location and what it is= Hot.

Celeste said:
Oo, I like a lot =)
thanks..it looks alot better now that its healed but i have no interest taking a picture of it lol it looks really puffy in that picture wow

Back