How Many Times Have You Been Banned?

Dal

The Seagulls Cry.
Feb 6, 2007
Left is right.
Wii Online Code
8085-7630-2439-1842
The title says it all......I've been on a No-posting ban once....that is all.

well i was gonna try and ban myself just to see if i could and to see what the banned screen would look like but it wouldnt let me so i told jill to do it but it told her that she couldnt ban moderators lol

I Am Currently On A No-Pm-ing Ban, A No-Posting Ban In the News And Articles Section, And... Uh... I Think Thats It... And Y'Know What? I have No Freaking Idea Why I can't Do That Stuff!!!

Most People On here Who Know Me Would Know That I Wouldn't Do Anything Bad On Here... :crazy:

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Most People On here Who Know Me Would Know That I Wouldn't Do Anything Bad On Here... :crazy:
Except typing in a way that makes me want to rip my hair out

Bulldogxx831 said:
Except typing in a way that makes me want to rip my hair out

Refer To The Red & White Area In My Profile In The Top-Left Corner For Your Answer.

Ive never been banned on this site. I have been banned plenty of times on other sites though...

Mitch2025 said:
well i was gonna try and ban myself just to see if i could and to see what the banned screen would look like but it wouldnt let me so i told jill to do it but it told her that she couldnt ban moderators lol

LMAO, she was telling me about that.

That "anomaly" to quote ^^^, was just that. Good thing I didn't take it the wrong way. :yesnod:

Back