How many wiimotes does tiger woods support?

^^ or you can use one to control 4 characters, i think.

sorry for sending your thread off-topic, but it seems like youve got your answer and I have a question. Tiger Woods 08 is coming out in August of 07 I am pretty sure (this is why I am not getting TW07). Do you think there is a chance that TW08 will be online?

If the rumors are true no but I think they are fake and Nintendo sent Online Dev kits to developers so if it was aready designed then all they have to do is make online which really isn't that hard for a Tiger game considering other online games

How do you use more than 1? I played with my brother (Please no-one misquote this) and we had to keep swapping controllers. It was a pain.

Wiily Good said:
I played with my brother

that's wrong, lol. i only did it because you said not to. but if you've synced more than 1 controller, just start a game and itll show a screen with a 1, 2, 3, 4. just click how many players you want then how wiimotes you'll use. really easy.

ONCE you pick how many players and each person picks their character use drop down where it shows a pic of a wii-mote and a "1" under the person and just use the plus pad to scroll sideways to make it 2 , 3, and soo on.

Back