How may wii games do you have?

gamefreak4

Awesome Person
Jun 22, 2007
Wii Online Code
7837-2468-5504-9172
After recently counting i realized i have a fair amount of wii games. In total I have 11.

Here is the order i got them in: Wii Sports, Legend of Zelda TP, Red Steel, Excite Truck, Wii Play, Marvel Ultimate Aliance, The Bigs, Super Mario Strikers Charged, Madden 08, Links crossbow training, Trauma Center: Second Opinion.

I was wondering how many everyone else has.
Please only post amount of wii games.

My list:

Wii Sports, Twilight Princess, Wii Play, Mortal Kombat Armaggedon, The Bigs, RE4 Wii Edition, WWE Smackdown vs RAW 08, Super Mario Galaxy, RE: Umbrella Chronicles, Medal of Honor Heroes 2

I'm pretty sure this has been done before...but Cooking Mama:Cook Off, Zelda:TP, Monkey Ball:BB, Wii sports, Wii play, Avatar:TLA, and Elebits.

i've got.... wii sports, wii play, rayman:raving rabbids, sonic and the secret rings, boogie, mario party 8, warioware smoooth moves, big brain academy, trauma centre: second opinion, super mario galaxy. so... 10!

Wow everybodys got around the same amount

except for that 5

I thought i was the only Big Spender

gamefreak4 said:
Wow everybodys got around the same amount

except for that 5

I thought i was the only Big Spender

shut up! lol.
I was told I wasn't allowed to buy any games!
I went out and bought M&S and my sister yelled at me.
"DON'T BUY GAMES CAUSE I BOUGHT THAT FOR YOU FOR CHRISTMAS NOW YOU BOUGHT IT NOW I HAVE TO GO GET SOMETHING ELSE!"
lol

Ha LOL
poor poor dookie:nonod: :nonod: :nonod: :nonod: :nonod:

Well it does still kinda count as a game, even if everyone has it.

By the way: To the people who can't get a wii I salute your Patience

I have: 14 games
Wii sports
Medal of Honors Heroes 2
Ghost Squad
Madden 08
SPlinter Cell Double Agent
Wii Play
Resident Evil 4
Batallion wars 2 ->> getting exchange for dragon ballz tenkaichi 3
Metroid Prime 3
Super Mario Galaxy
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
Super Paper Mario
Zack and Wiki
Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles

Well, I have 16 games. Guitar Hero III, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Legend of Zelda, Mario Strikers Charged, MySims, Madden 07, WiiPlay, Call of Duty 3, Wii Sports, Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam, WarioWare Smooth Moves, Super Mario Galaxy, Mario Party 8, Super Monkey Ball, Ultimate Alliance, Prince of Persia.

i only have two haha wii sports and metroid prime im hopin to get 4 more for christmas though
nd dookie? im guessin ur a green day fan

dookie

zap'em up said:
i only have two haha wii sports and metroid prime im hopin to get 4 more for christmas though
nd dookie? im guessin ur a green day fan

no kidding.

Back