how much $$$ can i get for...

asdfasdfas

WiiChat Member
Jul 25, 2007
hey guys thanks for sharing your expertise with me so i am guna sell my wii system, with all the cables, the legend of zelda game from the wii store, red steel, call of duty 3, prince of persia, and a aditional controller with nunchuck (so there are two controllers and two nunchucks altogether) so how much do you u think i get for them?

Actually things have slowed down quite a bit on ebay for these items, you may get around $600. Try selling it in a local newspaper for $650 or $700ish, this sounds fairly reasonable. Google around and check the search bar on the forum here for more info.

Last edited:
$700-800 maybe? Why are you selling it anyway? Great games are coming out real soon.

If I were you I would hold off on selling the wii just yet considering that some very popular titles are coming out in the fall. However if you were to sell the Wii I would assume anywhere from $500.00 to $600.00 would be a good asking price. Just check ebay or craigslist for wii bundles similar to yours.

I would say $400. No idea where these people are getting 600-800 unless they aren't using USD.

It's just a Wii, extra controller/nunchuck/3 games/ and a virtual console game.

No way you will get much over $400 for that.

xIcaruSx said:
I would say $400. No idea where these people are getting 600-800 unless they aren't using USD.

It's just a Wii, extra controller/nunchuck/3 games/ and a virtual console game.

No way you will get much over $400 for that.

Believe me suckers buy for that much all the time on ebay. They get ripped but their that desperate.

manufan15 said:
Well there are few, but still some in the $600-700 catagory.

The only ones in the $600-$700 either come with way more stuff, or the people are just dumb and set that as a buyout.

copy and paste from another topic with a slight edit.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know why you are asking this. Right now, there's a huge demand on the Wii.

I seen a brand new Wii on Ebay going for at least $100 over retail price.

Considering yours is used, I can imagine you will get at least $50 over the retail price.

In other words, you will make a profit on it. Put it on Ebay.

lets see:

console with all cords 250
four games 200
extra wiimote + nunchuck 60

so that's 510 market value. and with it not being in stores, i say put it on ebay with 550 starting bid and buy it now for 700.

Back