How much could I get for a 20 Wii game lot on Ebay? (Or Gamestop?)

jonfin826

Aspiring 8-bit artist
Jan 25, 2009
Virginia
Wii Online Code
3551-3940-1646-4508
All are in excellent condition and have their cases and manuals. Games are: Battalion Wars 2, Animal Crossing: City Folk, Need For Speed: ProStreet, Shaun White Snowboarding, NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams, Sonic and the Secret Rings, Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity, Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games, Mario Super Sluggers, Wii Music, Medal of Honor: Vanguard, Medal of Honor: Heroes 2, Call of Duty 3, Summer Sports: Paradise Island, Mario Party 8, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, Super Smash Bros Brawl, Mario Kart Wii (with the Wii Wheel), Excite Truck, and Tiger Woods PGA Tour '09.

I am determined to sell these for enough to get a 360 (keeping my wii though!)

I'm not sure if I'm spamming or not, but I need a safe answer before i take a chance. I know that Gamestop isn't likely to offer much...

I think you can get just enough for a 360.
I think the best bet is to start with a low bid with a reserve around $200.

You could easily get a 360 for all of that. You'd probably get about $350-$450 from Gamestop for all of those.

^Good. I wasn't expecting that much though. There's also Wii Speak, ATV Offroad Fury 2, Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts 2, Sonic Mega Plus Collection, Activision Anthology, Spongebob Squarepants Movie Game, Mercenaries 2, Brain Age, and my DS (old style, no stylus, with charger), But i figured they wouldn't add much to the equation (besides wii speak)

PLUS Gamestop is doing a "Trade in 3 wii games, get $10 extra in store credit" Whether or not it works in multiples, i'm not sure

Last edited:
...why would you waste over $1000 on games that you end up throwing away for a 360?

Several reasons. 1. I don't even like most of the games anymore.
2. None have good online, and several have horrible or nonexistant multiplayer. 3. ALL of my friends own 360s and I feel left out constantly. 4. WAY higher storage. 5. Drastically better online. 6. Alot more shooters, which are what I'm into.

I think that just about sums it up...

if that's the case, you clearly should have done some research before investing such a large amount of money in something you didn't know much about.

if that's the case, you clearly should have done some research before investing such a large amount of money in something you didn't know much about.

It's astounding, the number of people who still don't. Even with great resources like IGN, Gamespot, and Metacritic.

Back