How much do you play online?

allsport21

wanna talk cfb? let's go.
Apr 27, 2007
i just want to know a percentage of your gameplay is online and with what console have you played it with?

i may be in the minority, but i've only played online once and that was on the pc...

this should have been in the lounge as its not wii specific, but i play online on PC or used to, and had the trial of xbox live but didnt wanna pay for it,thats why will spend ages on wii online when it comes cuz shes free!

I've played Star Wars Battlefront (good game) on my PC online. Fun.

Also I play Wi-Fi with Mario Kart DS, Star Fox Command and sometimes Animal Crossing: Wild World.

So far Wild World has the best Wi-Fi with traveling to other peoples towns, make trades, chat, and just hang out. You need friend codes though (which is a good thing)

I heard Metroid Prime Hunters has voice chat

i play Counter Strike: Source(PC) too much lol, love it. But online play for the Wii will hopefully be great, i know i'll spend plenty of time on that.

i dont really play anything online anymore... dont get the time to play many games

used to live on unreal tournament (PC) as it was so addictive... i have a 360, which i have been meaning to sign up for live, but havent got round to it, and will probably have a quick go to see what wii online is like, dont know how much i will end up playing though...

I play Day of Defeat: Source

On my PC...

I will not be playing shooters on the Wii. Mouse and k/b is the only way to play 3d shooters.

I've tried to play a few times online with my DS, but there's nobody online when I go on. I've given up for now.

I sometimes play virtual pool, but other than that, not at all.

Back