How Much is My Wii Worth???

isnt meteroid prime very hard?Strategy wise? in the 1st u had to read the walls for objectives... is it like that cause if its all action and not as much strategy ill get it.

Couldnt i sell it all around christmas for like 600 or so like a huge package deal?

laderer5 said:
isnt meteroid prime very hard?Strategy wise? in the 1st u had to read the walls for objectives... is it like that cause if its all action and not as much strategy ill get it.

Couldnt i sell it all around christmas for like 600 or so like a huge package deal?
The Metroid series is difficult strategy wise and Prime 3 will probably be no different. You can always get a strategy guide if you wanna take out the strategy and only have the action if that's how you like it. However, games like this are so much fun once you get the hang of getting into them. And you will most absolutely get more for it around the holidays...if they are still sold out everywhere right now, you can probably expect the exorbitant prices again on the auction websites.

From Ebay user, I can tell you this, you better do it this year if you want to sell it.

Considering that there are a very low supply of Wii, a brand new Wii will go at least $100 over retail price. Since it is used, you will get around $50 over retail price.

Next year, Nintendo claim that they will have more Wiis available and they won't be a problem finding one in the store.

As for all the games you have and accessories, I am not sure.

If it was me, I might also put in a reserve price just to make sure it will not go ridiculously low price. If it doesn't sell, I put it up again. I am sure someone will end up buying it for the price I ask for.

Anyway, Good luck.

What will you get?

Ill give you a sinclair ZX81, and the wife, shes doin my head in at the moment.:lol:

She can't be still going on andy?? I used to have a zx spectrum! but i blew it up for leaving it on for too long!! think it melted!

penguinphil said:
i know, you can't believe how much i'm willing to give you for your wii, and if you decide in the next half hour i'll throw in a turkey baster

That turkey baster! I cant believe you passed that up!

How much can i get for my ninteno wii..

It come with a console, Stand, Controller,Numchuck,, All the Leads, SEnsor Bar

In british pound

Back