how much is to sell my xbox360?

Kamikaze said:
You must not be able to count, I was speaking of spending so much on X amount of systems. You're supposed to keep it in a warm/cool environment, not a "very cold" environment. That is the main reason why your 360s are malfunctioning. Intercoolers are to prevent the system from overheating, but keeping it in a too frigid area is only doing the same damage as overheating it. I'm surprised you haven't learned about that, as it's been the 5th or 6th time that this has happened to you.

I am able to count and i spent $300 on 6 xbox 360.
when i said cold, i didn't mean inside the refrigirator. It just refers to the environment that it never overheats:mad2:

JoonKimDDS said:
I am able to count and i spent $300 on 6 xbox 360.
when i said cold, i didn't mean inside the refrigirator. It just refers to the environment that it never overheats:mad2:

Here's a math equation for you:

300 (plus tax) multiplied by X which equals over 1800. When you said cold you said quote:

JoonKimDDS said:
if putting xbox360 in a very cold area is bad

Point proven.

Kamikaze said:
Here's a math equation for you:

300 (plus tax) multiplied by X which equals over 1800. When you said cold you said quote:

Point proven.

here is a math question for you
300, returned and exchanged for free of charge for X times equals 300 since xbox360 is so fragile it breaks within 7 days i could still exchange for free.

I won.

JoonKimDDS said:
here is a math question for you
300, returned and exchanged for free of charge for X times equals 300 since xbox360 is so fragile it breaks within 7 days i could still exchange for free.

I won.

So you're saying, this has happened after Microsoft decides to put out their 1 year warranty, you **** up 5 systems? Wow, you really can't take care of anything afterall.

Edit:

Yeah you won, 5 broken 360s.

Kamikaze said:
So you're saying, this has happened after Microsoft decides to put out their 1 year warranty, you **** up 5 systems? Wow, you really can't take care of anything afterall.
nope.
it happend before MS put the 1 year warranty. US is a such a wonderful country that u can return anything within 7~30 days depends on where u get it from.

and i didn't **** it up. it **** up itself.

JoonKimDDS said:
nope.
it happend before MS put the 1 year warranty. US is a such a wonderful country that u can return anything within 7~30 days depends on where u get it from.

and i didn't **** it up. it **** up itself.

For some reason, you happen to get 5 defective 360 systems, I highly doubt it.

Kamikaze said:
For some reason, you happen to get 5 defective 360 systems, I highly doubt it.

well...some people got more than 5, so i think i am just the average.

JoonKimDDS said:
well...some people got more than 5, so i think i am just the average.

That statement is hilarious. You're not average, you **** up every single system you get. If you're average, then every other gamer out there is beyond average,which in the end makes you below the average gamer. Must we tell you not to drop the systems and not to try and use mod chips, for you have the absolute worst luck with anything you get your hands on.

Kamikaze said:
That statement is hilarious. You're not average, you **** up every single system you get. If you're average, then every other gamer out there is beyond average,which in the end makes you below the average gamer. Must we tell you not to drop the systems and not to try and use mod chips, for you have the absolute worst luck with anything you get your hands on.

I still have super nintendo, ps1, N64, ps2, gamecube, and they all work perfectly. what does it tell you?

Last edited:
JoonKimDDS said:
I still have super nintendo, ps1, N64, ps2, gamecube and they all work perfectly. what does it tell you?

That you don't know how to take care of superior technology.

Kamikaze said:
That you don't know how to take care of superior technology.

u r so wrong~!:nono:
u r so eager to win this stupid argument that u r coming up with really cheap method, stop acting like a girl.

Last edited:
JoonKimDDS said:
It actually gave me an idea that I should sell my xbox360 and get a wii or ps3.

Dude, didn't you say "I have to say my PS3 overheats more than xbox360." in a different thread? So, you don't even own a PS3 and you are telling me which one runs cooler???

What I want to know why people care that this guy has replaced his Xbox360 so many times. His loss of time.

ddslee said:
Dude, didn't you say "I have to say my PS3 overheats more than xbox360." in a different thread? So, you don't even own a PS3 and you are telling me which one runs cooler???

lmao yes he said that.

compulsive lying on forums FTW.

And Micrsoft is stupid for sending you that many systems. I'd say after the 3rd one, you were clearly being retarded with the system.

5 in one year?

Back