how much of them will there be at launch

in touch with the wii

prez , you suck :p
Aug 2, 2006
the moon
Wii Online Code
5767-9309-0719-3080
well being my last thread till launch im gonna lay a dousy on ya
legend of zelda is gonna be a very very popular at lauch as we all know is nintendo gonna make 1 mil for europe so that everyone can have one or will they just make 500 000 and leave 500 000 wii owners in the dust waiting for a copy for at least a month
you plp decide i know that you dont no and dont say put this wii basics because it inst a basic question thank u and good bye

Last edited:
Cudnt even hazard a guess, but because I've preordered mine I expect to go into the shop on the day and retrieve my LONG awaited prize, Console + any accessories I choose to buy on the day, with of COURSE, Zelda: TP

Since the Wii has managed over 2 million already, and Zelda is going to be the most popular game for buying on launch, coupled with the fact that it is cheap as a disc to get more copies of the game out there, I would say they will be matching the number of pre-orders for it on launch.

I thought that too. If they dont match numbers with wii, thats when a shortage will come in. I saw a poll though, that 60% of people getting a wii would get zelda. You can preorder it now, so you should just pre order if your worried you wont get one.

Yeh I think Zelda TP is going to be a great game and I doubt wether they intentionally make insufficiant numbers of the game cause that'd be tight, making fans wait an extra couple of weeks.

But on popularity there is another game almost everyone is getting Red Steel i reckon about roughly the same amount of people getting Zelda TP will also get Red Steel.

deity_link said:
Yeh I think Zelda TP is going to be a great game and I doubt wether they intentionally make insufficiant numbers of the game cause that'd be tight, making fans wait an extra couple of weeks

Another thing to back up your view.
If they did for some reason make insufficient numbers of the game, then their plan would backfire about making GC players wait for their copy. Thus people might think, "You know what? I've waited TOO long for this, I'm getting it on my GC instead and saving money :O"

Back