how much should i sell a wii for

jackedupmach1ne

WiiChat Member
Mar 16, 2007
Yea im not playing my wii much so i thought i would sell it, i got mine on the launch day,

This is what i have, 1xWii, 2xNunchuck and Wiimote, Red Steel, Zelda, and Wii Sports.

How much should i sell this for and if you think i shouldnt sell it why should i keep it?

Keep it !
Man there are just awesome games coming for the Wii.
And I recommend to you is to buy a Wiikey modchip - Download games from www.blackcats-games.net in a INSANE fast speed,burn them and play em.
That way you will get tons of games and will be happy with your Wii.
Remember kids it's important to be patient :D

like what games r coming out, im more of an fps guy and i play lots of PC cause im in a competitive league and yea but i think ill keep it, but i need to get money for a graphics card and im one year away from getting a job :nonod:

Is putting the mod chip on as hard as putting leds in a computer or putting a new soundcard in a computer? And is there danger in putting a mod chip in?

Best bet is to look on e-bay for a price. You should be able to make at least what you bought it for. The whole set up will not go for less than $300.

Keep Wii. There are some sweet games coming out soon.

Metroid Prime 3, Brawl, Animal Crossing Wii, Mario Kart Wii, and the best, Super Mario Galaxy.

keep your Wii. If you sell it you'll regret it.

dont forget about metroid prime 3 corruption! great FPS great storyline, also my bet is tht 90% itll be online too. Trust me, dont sell the wii, you can buy another system like 360 or............p....s......3.............but just dont sell the wii, there are games coming out that will make you regret it

Ditch it

Being a PS3 fan, I hate the wii. I would sell it for 15 cents, but I wouldn't pay half of that for junk.

Ps3 Play B3yond

XLaw said:
Keep it !
Man there are just awesome games coming for the Wii.
And I recommend to you is to buy a Wiikey modchip - Download games from www.blackcats-games.net in a INSANE fast speed,burn them and play em.
That way you will get tons of games and will be happy with your Wii.
Remember kids it's important to be patient :D

Also remember thats it Illegal to Download Games =/

That Link Wii looks SA-Weet

Anyways keep it you'll like the games coming out

Heres a Legal Tip: Buy a Gaming Magazine to keep on top with the lastest Wii Games :)

Keep it but if you plan on selling it sell it for w/e price you want because you'll get alot no matter what. I bid on a Wii that was $0.99 that lasted for 2 days! When it was over it had been sold for $500! Also there's something on ebay called reserving which means that you don't have it to sell until your reserve is met if you put one on it. But let's say you put $250 as the reserve then if someone bids even a penny over that you have to sell it to them.

NY_KRaKRocKS said:
Being a PS3 fan, I hate the wii. I would sell it for 15 cents, but I wouldn't pay half of that for junk.

Ps3 Play B3yond
good for you

eso compadre tira pa arriba

NY_KRaKRocKS said:

Ps3 Play B3yond
WTF? This gay-boy is still here??? FFS he hates the Wii ,just ban that PS3 nerd.

Back