How much will Wii Fit cost in U.S.?

gr8johnson

WiiChat Member
Mar 15, 2008
Any one know? Also I imagine it comes with the floor mat/ controller. If not how much for that?

It's 89.99 cause I put 5 bucks down on it last week when I bought my Wii to guarantee I get one the day they get them in at Toys R Us. My ticket number says balance due 84.99. Rose

I pre-ordered it at GameStop today...it's $89.99. They said that that will most likely be the final price, but it will not go up...if it changes, it will go down. Big IF, though.

They also said that they were told - by GameStop corporate or Nintendo...???...I don't know which one - that they won't be getting a lot of extra Wii Fits initially, since it's a bigger box with the body board. He said if there is an interest in it, pre-order it because that will guarantee you getting one. And since I'm really wanting Wii Fit, I went ahead and plunked down my $10 deposit. :cool:

BlueEyes31 said:
They also said that they were told - by GameStop corporate or Nintendo...???...I don't know which one - that they won't be getting a lot of extra Wii Fits initially, since it's a bigger box with the body board. He said if there is an interest in it, pre-order it because that will guarantee you getting one. And since I'm really wanting Wii Fit, I went ahead and plunked down my $10 deposit. :cool:
Sounds like a sales ploy.

If it sold so well in Japan than Nintendo would be idiots to not stock shelves. My guess is that you fell into their trap.

LevesqueIsKing said:

If it sold so well in Japan than Nintendo would be idiots to not stock shelves. My guess is that you fell into their trap.

LOL...I didn't fall into any trap, thankyouverymuch. We've planned on getting Wii Fit ever since we heard about it and I was already pondering a pre-order for it. I'm not necessarily taking his word as the Gospel, but if I want Wii Fit, then why not pre-order it? I mean, all kinds of people pre-ordered SSBB and I see TONS of them on the shelves everywhere I go.

And FTR, today at GameStop wasn't the first time I heard someone say that Wii Fit might be hard to come by. Someone online (either here or one one of the Wii blogs I follow...can't remember where it was) speculated that Wii Fit might be as hard to come by as the Wii console.

Last edited:
I head it may be hard to come by also. I put down my 5 bucks towards it and was told 89.99 and mine says final price 84.99 so there is a price on it already.. I bought Dance Revolutionthe other night haven't opened it yet.

Rose

I understood that, BlueEyes. However, the salesman is the one that persuaded you to pre-order it. None of us know whether you would have or not had he not spoken to you.

BlueEyes31 said:
I pre-ordered it at GameStop today...it's $89.99. They said that that will most likely be the final price, but it will not go up...if it changes, it will go down. Big IF, though.

LevesqueIsKing said:

Interesting, but I went to Toys 'R' Us on 3/9 and put down $5 on a Wii Fit preorder. I paid and then asked the guy did he think they were going to be hard to come by. He told me that because of the box size and the issue of stocking, they wouldn't be getting that many. I heard somewhere that Nintendo is supposedly having 1 million units available at launch, which may or may not meet demand, but for $5, I was willing to guarantee my copy...

Lol. Chill out, guys. I'm just calling them as I see them. No need to disprove an opinion.

Back