How much $$$ would I get for a DS lite?

Joe

Banned
Oct 23, 2006
Parker CO
Wii Online Code
5856-5939-3035-0479
So I think I might sell my DS lite so I can get Rouge Galaxy™ for the PS2. I would call EB games now but its 11:21pm in Colorado (North America) and Im up all night so.....
how much store credit do you think I can get.
BTW im buying a new one later this year when Dragon Quest 9 comes out but right now I just cant find any great RPGs for the DS at this time.

dont sell ur ds its a good system and its not worth getting cheap store credit they will only give you a max of 60 bucks but it will probably be like 40 i bet. i traded in my original ds and i regret it so much the only games i had were super mario 64 ds and mr driller but i miss it so much. dont make the mistake i made.

gingerkid said:
dont sell ur ds its a good system and its not worth getting cheap store credit they will only give you a max of 60 bucks but it will probably be like 40 i bet. i traded in my original ds and i regret it so much the only games i had were super mario 64 ds and mr driller but i miss it so much. dont make the mistake i made.

He does say:

Joe said:
BTW im buying a new one later this year when Dragon Quest 9 comes out but right now I just cant find any great RPGs for the DS at this time.

And I'd say $40-$70

thats retardeddddddd why would you sell it and then buy it. thats just dumb as hell. keep it dude trust me dont sell it and then buy a new one thats just dumb. just keep it and get that ps2 game later even though its not that great.

actually im still thinking of even selling it.....but gingerkid Im broke at this moment and none of the games I want are not even going to be around until December....and I'll actually have some cash to buy a new one! Whats the point of having it lay around for months without anyone playing it!!
I dont find that dumb at all.

$40-$70!?!?! You guys are going a bit cheapp... but I suppose you are talking about selling in store. I vote selling it on eBay, you can get £80+ (about $150?). And no, selling it isn't dumb. That's what I did with the Wii, I wasn't playing it, so I sold it.

eBay would be much harder, going to a game store they give you a good flat price. First of all it matters how good the DS is in condition. Here's the chart:

Terrible: $20-$30
Bad: $30-$40
Average: $40-$50
Good:$50-$60
Excellent:$60-$80

IMO, it's not worth selling for a PS2 game.

Wiired said:
$40-$70!?!?! You guys are going a bit cheapp... but I suppose you are talking about selling in store. I vote selling it on eBay, you can get £80+ (about $150?). And no, selling it isn't dumb. That's what I did with the Wii, I wasn't playing it, so I sold it.
150$ thats way too high. Right now I can buy a DS fat with an R4 2gb for 150.

Back