how much would i get?

kitt123

WiiChat Member
Sep 15, 2006
i have a wii with zelda and wario ware (and wii sports of course), and at the moment i have hit a cash flow problem so sadly it needs to go. and i was just wondering how much i would look to get for it? it still has its box and is in mint condition and the discs have no scratches or anything. thanks for the help :)

Well, first off, what country do you live in? Because there is no point me saying how much it is worth because i live in England and you could be from America. I dont know...

sorry that was a silly mistake of me haha, i live in england haha, sorry about that

you'd get a slap in the face for trying to sell your wii. Nah, I'm just kidding:D Cash is sometimes hard to come by. Depends where you are as to how much you'd get, with exchange rates and the such. And also the demand in your country, be a bit more specific.

EDIT: I guess I cant help you, I'll let lee.jarratt field this one.

Last edited:
well im in newcastle in the north east, and currently a local games shop is selling second hand wiis for £240 but they wouldnt tell me how much they gave people for them cash

Thanks oceanic , i love lost!
Anyway, back on topic. Demand is still very high in England, I only just got mine from pre-ordering with currys and everyone i know is still looking for one. In shops where you can sell stuff to them and they sell it for more, they are selling nintendo wii's second hand for 250 quid (70 quid more than r.r.p). With 2 very popular games, you could flog them for 30-35 quid each (i saw zelda pre-owned in game for 35 quid) .
All together, i would sell my wii and those 2 games for 235 quid and advertise in your local paper and people will be ringing you to buy it :)
Good luck, and i hope i am of help.
Lee

Last edited by a moderator:
well im going to put an advert in a shop window tomorrow, the price would be around £250 but do you reckon i should include both games (ill put wii sports in obviously haha) or just the one? and if so which one?, thanks :)

Back