How often do you go on wii chat?

ssbb4life

WiiChat Member
Aug 20, 2007
idk if this already posted.
But, i go on after school everyday to check on the ssbb forums

this and VCD Quality are the only two I come back to constantly. Usually when im in a game waiting for more players or anything where I have to wait. Then basically anytime I start getting bored and I need something to do I check. I scan through the titles of the topics and read one that looks interesting.

Hmm.. whenever I'm on the computer Wiichat is usually up. Even though I'm usually on a whole bunch of different sites at once.

Last edited:
Frogger said:
It's always open, I don't necessarily bother with it a lot though.

C'mon. It's like... MSN and Wiichat have to be open when you're within 50 feet of a computer. :)

Yeah...got 100 posts a day this week...you tell me how much I'm on.

Usually usercp open, and I just spam a lot.

Used to be daily, but now they blocked it at work so I can't surf during my break...:mad5:

I used to check it every hour but in the past few months, i've been way too occupied with team fortress 2 and crysis lately so i've been going on maybe once a week.

I'm sort of required to browse it daily D:

Trulen does an excellent job of keeping out spammers, and flooders. Not sure if flooders is a word...

I said when I first got on, I'm only here until SSBB launches, so 3 more years. Just kidding.

Have it hotkeyed on my keyboard. So while i'm at my computer (it's in my room, i'm here all evening and night), I just tap the hotkey once every couple minutes and check new posts and stuff.

Prez said:
Have it hotkeyed on my keyboard. So while i'm at my computer (it's in my room, i'm here all evening and night), I just tap the hotkey once every couple minutes and check new posts and stuff.

So that's why I can't ever have any fun with locking/deleting threads D:
You got it macro'd!

ButIWinThisRound

Back