How often is Next Gen?

Japan makes it, why doesnt america step up?

America has Microsoft now and they are doing pretty good console wise they don't make XBOX games anymore I think they should have kept it going for maybe another year it seems to me they dropped it soon after the 360 came out

Yeah, but I dont care. I have a X-Box and a 360, so if they ever make a game I want, then it doesnt matter which console it comes out on.

I can't imagine the wii lasting five years, it's a great system don't get me wrong but, how long will the fascination with motion sensing last? and how long can they keep making neat ways to manipulate the wiimote and nunchuck?

I personally feel that the unique control scheme of the Wii if nothing extend its life. Graphics become dated, but the Wiimote is timeless.

I reckon that so far consoles have been like 5-6 years apart for each console but if you think about the current consoles they might last a while! It might take a while to improve current graphics and memory and overall power. So far the most innovative ideas have been ninty with the wii and ds and portable gaming and each are timeless classics but with sony and microsoft where is the innovation? Power and graphics isnt everything yes graphics look good and power is good but those are nothing if they dont entertain you! where nintendo lack in power they make up for in fun easily i mean i dont see sony coming up with a game which involves you running around swinging your arms about. This gen could be round for quite a while!

Leirith said:
I personally feel that the unique control scheme of the Wii if nothing extend its life. Graphics become dated, but the Wiimote is timeless.

i hope so, i just dont want to see it slowly decline like the psp.

Back